MAFIA WAR STARTS

SHE IS MAFIA 'S OBSESSION

IN SWASAN CAR.

Swasan r sitting on the back seat of the car in each other embrace.

Swara:i love this sanskaar when u take me in ur protective embrace. I feel this is the most safe place for me in this whole world. But u don't trust me to make me come out alone.

Sanskaar :jaan it is not just like that the thing is simple  i want to meet shaurya for work so think we both come together.

Saying this he pecks on her lips.

After sometime they reach shaurya and durga house.
Bodyguard opens sanskaar seat and than sanskaar goes and opens swara seat door.

Shaurya is discussing something with some men.

Shaurya (sees swara ):hii swara.

Swara is hesitating to talk with Shaurya Because she had never interact with him.

Shaurya (to swara):she is upstairs Swara go and meet her.

Swara nods and smiles to sanskaar and leaves from there.

Shaurya (while coming towards sanskaar ):i think she has accepted u.

Sanskaar (seeing Swara going upstairs ):ya she has accepted me. And i love this.

Shaurya :come inside my cabin. There is something important to discuss.

Sanskaar :ok lets go than.

They both comes inside the cabin.

Shaurya  :he is here Sanskaar

Sanskaar becomes alert After listening this.

Shaurya :he has killed our one of loyal man Aston And he raped her wife in front of him. It is not safe for our Girls.
Sanskaar (angrily ):make the security more powerful. We need huge army to deal with that person. Alex u should pay for ur deed with Aston.

IN DURGA

Swara comes inside the room.

Swara(happily ):dii

Durga (happily ):ohh my doll.

She runs towards durga.she sits on bed and hugs Durga.

Swara: di who r u.

Durga (breaks the hug ):i m perfectly fine sweetheart. How r u my baby.

Swara:i m perfectly fine di. Di r u happy with Shaurya.

Durga (smiles ):ya i m swara. I think that Mafia r heartless they just think about themselves but Shaurya is different i don't know how is in front of other people but in front of me. He is a awesome humble person. Who loves me like anything. His nature makes me fall for him. I m happy to ne his wife. And that Sanskaar did anything bad with u.  R u alright doll.

Swara:i m fine di.  It takes me to accept the fact but if someone will be in love my person caring  gesture it is not difficult to fall in love with him.

Durga :i can see u love him.

Swara:yes di i love him. Yes he is angry man sometime he also show his anger to me. But although i know he loves me alot and i m his first priority.

NOW GUYS TWO SCENES R GOING PARALLEL WITH EACH OTHER ALEX SCENES AND SHAURYA AND SANSKAAR CONVERSION.

SHAURYA :he is thirsty beast. Women and money is his need.

Alex After forcing a girl comes outside the room.
The woman is lying on the bed dead. He has shot her.

Alex (to a man ):how much i try to satisfied myself right now from swara. But i can't do anything. My mind is full of her thoughts.

SHAURYA :he sells huge number of girls in sex market of russia.

Alex most trustworthy man.

STEFAN:Alex left hand and he is the same man who advice him in the car

Stefan (smirks seeing dead woman ):r u serious for her.

Alex (taking drink in the bar):yes Stefan i m damn i just don't want her body i want full of her for my whole life.
Stefan :don't worry dude she will be urs soon
Alex (to stefan):is all things r ready.

Stefan(smirks ):yes

SHAURYA :he is going to sell 325 Girls of a village  of Italy in dubai.

Alex :who is going to take Girls from the International border.

Stefan :Carlos

Alex smirks :a perfect plan.

They both drinks the alcohol.

SHAURYA :we need to stop him.

SANSKAAR (furiously turns):the girls will not leave their Country. Make everything arrange SHAURYA. The Girls loaded truck will not cross the Italy Border. I will not make that girls sell in the sex market.

SANSKAAR (shouts ):all the chief man right here.

Swara and durga listens SANSKAAR scream both comes out the room and stands in the balcony. They sees many men r entering inside the mansion.

Swara (in concern ):what happen di.

Durga :something big may be in their business.

SANSKAAR tells everything to the man.
SANSKAAR (to men):everything clear.

All men:yes sir.

SANSKAAR :i will not make u succeed in ur dirty plan ALEX.

PRECAP :swasan hot romance for sure