RESCUE

SHE IS MAFIA 'S OBSESSION

IN A GODOWN

Stefan comes out from the GODOWN. He is little bit disturb.

Alex:what happened.

Claus:actually one girl after yesterday rape incident becomes sick. Her feminine is paining like hell.

Alex(smiles ):only that's it.DON'T worry i will handle this situation.

Alex gets inside the GODOWN where a girl of mid 20 is hugging a girl of mid 15 to 19.

Alex goes to girl.

Alex :if she  will come with us or not.

The Big girl sees him in horror.

Girl :no no she is ok Alex DON'T worry i have given her medicine. DON'T worry after the whole journey she will become fine.

Alex (smirks ); ohh really

Alex takes the small girl outside. The Big girl becomes scared because she knows what is going to happen with the girl.
Other girls sees going that girl direction suddenly they listen gun Voice the girls become hell scared and girl lye down on floor.

Alex (to a man ):now take all of them.

The man starts to fill the girls in two trucks.

Alex (to claus):it is really important for my work claus. Do it really carefully.

Claus:yes boss.

Claus takes the girls with him.

There r five cars where r gangsters r sitting and in two trucks girls r moving.

AT 2:00 am

Man(to claus):we r just near the border.

Claus (smirks ):Finally.

But suddenly a bullet hits on his car tyre.
And the car starts dis balancing.

Claus (shouts):what the fuck is going.

He turns and sees ten cars r coming behind them.

IN CAR

Shaurya And sanskaar r sitting together

Sanskaar (Shaurya ); i love myself alot.
Shaurya smiles at him.

He gets up and Upper side of car window gets open.
He takes a missile gun and shoots on the car.

The car starts burning.

Sanskaar men starts chasing the cars and after sometime they take over all the cars.

And,save the girls.

Sanskaar comes out from the car following by Shaurya.

Sanskaar (pointing guns towards claus):so claus Joseph one of alex special man. Alex thinks himself as a Mafia king But he has forget that there is a difference between Mafia king and a small gangster. Go and tell him that i will snatch his soul from him.

Sanskaar (takes off his gun from claus ):go from here.and just make one thing remind ur boss that how much can he make him possible to save himself from me because Once he will come in my net i will show him why people have fear from ITALIAN MAFIA KING.

He shoots one bullet on hand.

Sanskaar (smirks ):opps it is necessary for punishment and u have met First time u should come to know about me.(he shoots on one leg)now u can leave. (shouts)leave otherwise i will kill  u brutally right here.u want this haa.

Claus becomes afraid and starts leaving from there.

Shaurya (to Sanskaar ):what u think what will that alex do after knowing about his defeat.
Sanskaar (smiles ):Don't know but he is going to have a biggest shock. He needs a lesson. (to man)Albert just go and take all the girls informations and make them leave to their home.

Man:yes king

All of them leaves from there.

IN SANSKAAR MANSION

Swara is waiting for SANSKAAR.

Swara (in her mind ):is he gone to kill someone.  Ohh god no don't think like this swara. If he had been in trouble. No no. But where is he from whole night. And why the hell there r so many men in whole MANSION more than previous time.

Suddenly swara sees SANSKAAR And Other car r entering in the mansion

Swara :now finally he is here.

SANSKAAR comes inside the room.

Swara starts showering thousands of questions on SANSKAAR.

Swara :where the hell u gone why u r not here in night. Why there r so many people r here mansion.

But SANSKAAR is not listening to her and he lay down on the bed.

Swara :do u have listened me.

SANSKAAR :yes

Swara :than why r u not giving me answers.

SANSKAAR :because i don't want to give them.
Swara (while crying ):i m just worried for u.  I m sorry. I should think First to ask u anything. I know i m not too much important to u. But...

SANSKAAR seeing her crying and saying these much things immediately hugs her.

SANSKAAR :it is not like that Jaan. But i m not habitual to give these much answers to anyone.

Swara (childish  making herself go more in his,embrace ):but u should make urself comfortable to give answers to me. I m not anything to u.

SANSKAAR :i love u swara,and u r everything to me. Do u get that. I will try to give answers to ur,questions. Now don't cry please.

Swara (weeping her tears smiles ):ok. I love u SANSKAAR i love u so much baby.

SANSKAAR (smiles ):i love u more Sweetheart.

SANSKAAR hugs Swara

He caresses her hair and kiss on her head.
SANSKAAR (in mind ):i m quit happy because completing so many dangerous work no one is there to ask me if i m fine or not. But she caresses for me and i m happy that i have my girl in my life. I m not going to leave u jaan. U r making a special place in my heart and mind.

SANSKAAR takes Swara in bridal Style and Swara laughs.

Swara (laughs ):SANSKAAR

SANSKAAR :lets have a sleep together and than.

Swara :and than.

SANSKAAR (smirks ):a surprise.

PRECAP:A SURPRISE

THIS PART IS A WELCOME GIFT FOR MY DEAR SWEETHEART SIS Pihusinha
WELCOME BACK BABY 😘😘

.

.