SANSKAR PAST PART 1

SHE IS MAFIA 'S OBSESSION

7 MONTHS LATER

Swara is watching a movie in her room. She wants to avoid Deborah thoughts from her mind. She is not liking her presence near Sanskar. Sanskar has told her that Deborah has a bad past and she wants to live her life independently. But still she is not convinced she is thinking all the time that why Sanskar is putting Deborah in his Mansion. Is there something she doesn't know.
She is changing the tv channel again and again for making herself relax.

On other hand Deborah has started liking Sanskar presence near her. She always wants a life partner like him. He always take her care. His care is Healing her wounds. On other hand one more new love triangle is cooking in the mansion. David has started falling on Deborah innocence. He loves to teach her work and during this time period he wants to feel Deborah Completely. He loves her smile her innocence everything in her.

IN SHAURYA HOUSE

Sanskar and swara have come to shaurya Mansion to see his daughter shruti.

SHAURYA DAUGHTER (Shruti)

Swara is playing with shruti.
While both buddies r admiring the new cute child.
Sanskar :she is really cute shaurya.

Shaurya (while admiring his daughter ):she is my baby i love her so much Sanskar. (he Becomes serious )i want to talk with u.Come with me downstairs.

Shaurya (to durga):baby we r in downstairs ok.

Durga :hmm ok jaan

SHAURYA and Sanskar goes downstairs.

IN STUDY ROOM

Shaurya (angrily ):Don't u want a secure life Sanskar with Swara.

Sanskar sits on chair without caring about Shaurya words. He well knows that Shaurya is asking about Deborah. He is his right hand and best buddy and whatever he tries he can't hide this thing with him. He also knows if Shaurya can know about Deborah so what about odebaxo he is much strong in sources and soon he will come in ITALY for the war.

Shaurya (sees him angrily After seeing his calm behavior ):r u mad or what i m asking something from u dammit

Sanskar :look Shaurya everything is ok and everything is in control so chill just enjoy with he moment of happiness.
Shaurya :r u joking wow. U know what Sanskar. Ya i know u love to mess with danger. But this danger will be harmful for all of us. U know who is she. Just for mere girl u r right right right Doing all this. Haa u want to put everyone life danger Just because of a mere girl.

Sanskar (furiously shouts):she is not mere girl SHAURYA.she is not mere girl.

He throws everything from the desk in anger. He starts breaking everything in anger. SHAURYA knows him very well. He knows that when he is hell sad and angry he breaks the things in a worst manner and now same he is doing right now.

SHAURYA (in mind ):yes yes say Sanskar. I just want to listen the truth. Say Sanskar. I know something inside u is making u to save Deborah. I can see in ur eyes true concern for her but why u r doing this after knowing the true fact that what we should have to pay for her safety.

Sanskar (his eyes r teary but in those tears Another emotion of anger is showing ):she is not a mere girl Shaurya she is not. I want to safe her just because i Didn't save my mom from that bastard who is my dad and i hate myself to say this that i m son of that psycho person who loves to torture people just for his mere fun. I hate myself so much that i can't save my mom from his torture. I Just want to save Deborah for my inner satisfaction and i Don't care if i have to die for this.

Shaurya is hell shocked after listening sanskar words. His ears r not believing about this.

Shaurya :if u r odebaxo son than why he didn't try to find u in ur childhood.

Sanskar (smiles faintly ):hmm why should he care about me shaurya. He didn't love me shaurya. I m just burden for him. Just a burden

FLASHBACK

A beautiful woman mid twenties is feeding a small boy of 5 year on dinning table. Odebaxo comes there. He signs the woman to come upstairs. She nodes in yes in fear.

Woman :Sanskar my baby mom is going for important work Please complete it and do ur homework downstairs ok.

Sanskar :ok mom

Woman kisses Sanskar forehead lovingly :aww my baby. Do it in downstairs ok Don't come upstairs without mumma

Sanskar :but mom why u always make me stay downstairs during ur work.

Woman (smiles faintly ):because baby. I m just spraying chemical upstairs na to kill cockroach so please don't come upstairs.

She leaves from there.

AFter 1 hour Sanskar goes upstairs. He never goes upstairs whenever his mother is not around him. But today destiny is going to reveal some secrets in front of little boy.

IN ROOM

Sanskar comes near his parents room where he listens his mom screams.

Woman (shouting in extreme pain):please please Odebaxo don't hurt over there my old injuries Don't recovered till now Odebaxo it will not good for me please

Odebaxo :shut up natasha. Just shut up. U dare to raise ur voice in front of me.

AFter that Sanskar starts listening his mom screams. He is crying AFter listening his mom screams.

FLASHBACK ENDS

Sanskar (crying ):AFter having several injuries on same place my mom body became paralysed and than AFter that my dad starts taking many sluts in the home. He doesn't care about my mom and me. He doesn't having affection for me shaurya. He even Didn't know that Italymafia Sanskar singhania is Sanskar Odebaxo Smith .

OUTSIDE THE ROOM

Swara who wants to know about Deborah reality comes downstairs and listens everything from outside. She is having tears AFter knowing the dark past of Sanskar.

PRECAP: Sanskar past part 2and Swara consoling Sanskar