JEALOUSY

SO LETS START THE MOST AWAITED PART OF THE STORY

SHE IS MAFIA'S OBSESSION

It has been one month that sanskaar has recovered from his injury at that tough time period when Italian Mafia king was absent his right hand or best friend take a good care of Italian underworld in International business.

Sanskaar is busy with his Beauty whole the time his most of the time went with swara. His Love Increases more for her and it is not wrong to say that she has become his obession.

Swasan r taking Breakfast. Now Sanskaar thinks that he is fine and well and it is right time to take swara back to her college. He can't take her away from her dreams.

Sanskaar :swara
Swara:ya baby
Sanskaar :i m going to make u join back to ur college. So be ready we r going to ur college.

Swara who is eating. Stop recently AFTER listening Sanskaar words.

Sanskaar sees her shocked face.

Sanskaar (arrogantly ):what r thinking

Swara comes out from shocked after listening his harsh Voice which is quite usual for her.

Swara :ohh Nothing. I m just in shock after listening ur words.
Sanskaar (take her hands and make her sit on his lap):why sweetheart. I Love u baby. And i know u just came Italy for ur higher studies. And just after my entrance ur studies just stops in mid. So i m saying lets start it again.
Swara (kisses his cheek ):i m glad that u r thinking about my studies. And it is so good news for me.so i m going to do re joining work in college.

Sanskaar :no need sweetheart because i have done each and everything. So just go to room and make urself ready.
Swara:ok
She gets up from his lap and goes,to room to get ready.

Swara comes out after changing.

Swara (happily ):now lets have.

Sanskaar becomes happy to see her excitement and happiness. He knows that he has given her real happiness.

Sanskaar takes Swara to her college.

After sometime swasan comes to her college.

IN CAR
Sanskaar (holds her hand ):so here we r. Be in college. I will pick u up in evening. Now i m going to college. There r some guards

Swara (irritatedly ):Sanskaar

Swara doesn't want that in her college people will come to know that she is Mafia king girlfriend otherwise people will become afraid from her and she will not see the real things in college thats why she wants to hide her identity.

Sanskaar :i know u don't want that people will get to know that u r my girlfriend. But the guards r in formal dress so don't be afraid. It is important for ur Safety.
Swara (smiles ):ok

Swara leaves from there to her college and starts attending her college. Her friends become shocked to see her after a long time and ask her. Where is she from so long? She covers up the real truth telling them she had gone India to attend her cousin Wedding. Many boys r happy to see beautiful diva back in college.
Swara has become Famous in college because she is beautiful, she is intelligent and most important she is a Virgin. So most of the boys and specially play boys wants her

Jacob one of the bad play boy has his eye on Swara. He is a bad boy who is famous among girls. He is use to fuck girls and after knowing Swara is Virgin his new target becomes Swara.

But after Sanskaar arrival Swara stops coming College.
He is waiting for her from so long. Now his,wait is over because she is here again.

Swara is waiting for Sanskaar from a distance from college.