KIDNAPPING

SHE IS MAFIA 'S OBSESSION

IN NIGHT

Sanskar is knocking at the bathroom door.

She has knocked herself in bathroom Because of Sanskar behavior.

Sanskar (while knocking the door ):sweetheart plz Open the door baby u know na i m a idiot. Plz don't lock urself baby. Open the door sweetheart. Plz eat something Plz

Swara (shouts in anger):i will not open the door. Go from here. I will not open.
Sanskar become angry. It has 5 hour she has locked herself on bathroom and now she is not opening the door.

Sanskar (angrily):Swara don't show ur stubbornness. Open the door.

She comes near the door and yell from there.

Swara(shouts ):i will not open. Get lost from here.

Sanskar becomes shocked listening this tone from Swara Because in this relationship he has always seen Swara cute and innocent behavior towards him. He has forget that Swara whom he had met before is daring. He forget that she is same swara who had shown the daring behavior in front of his gun.

He chuckles thinking about that gun behavior Because that was the first time when he feels his swara lips first time in his lips. That kiss which shows so many emotions in him.

Sanskar becomes calm and turns to leave from the room.

Sanskar (before going from the room):i m leaving from the room sweetheart. Plz eat something

Swara (opens the door and shouts):i want to go to di house. I will stay tonight in di jiju house.

Sanskar (chuckles ):fine sweetheart. I will drop u.

Swara (childish ):i will not go with u. David will drop me.

Sanskar angrily closes his fist in anger. He wants to shout on Swara Because he doesn't want to make her go with someone but recently he has made a blunder with his anger and she had cry a lot for his behavior.

Sanskar clutches his fist for controlling his anger.

Sanskar :fine go with him. All security will also go with u.

Swara (sits on bed and take food plate):fine

SCENE 2

All th other gangsters r firing on Sanskar gangster members and they r firing back on them.

One of man is going to move from his place. David sees more cars r coming of other gangsters.

David (shouts ):shit.

Gangster 2:sir i think it is a big plan for killing king's, man.

David (in mind ):it means odebaxo has come to know about Deborah. Ohh shit i have to make king aware about this. I will not make her suffer in this hell.

David :mark aim every men properly. Don't waste the bullets make everyone safe.

Mark:yes sir

David takes his phone out.

SANSKAR HOUSE

Sanskar comes downstairs.

Sanskar (to a, man):where is, David

Man:king sir Doesn't come, in Mansion till now.

SANSKAR (suspicious ):but it is, Really late.

Man:Don't worry king, i have talked with him before half an hour. He said he will reach in 1 hour. He will be here in half an hour king.

Sanskar :ok