FRUSTRATION TO FIND U

SHE IS MAFIA'S OBSESSION

Sanskar is driving harshly car towards shaurya mansion side.

Sanskar comes towards the cars where all his men r lying dead.

He comes out the car fastly and runs towards the car.

All men r lying dead on the ground. He become panic and starts thinking about swara.

Sanskar starts searching swara.

Sanskar (shouts ):swara swara

He opens all the three cars but swara is not there.

Sanskar (shouts angrily in frustration ):no no no no....... Swara......... Swara..... Where r u baby where r u.

IN A BIG GODOWN OUTSIDE MILAN CITY

Swara starts shivering seeing so many men around her. She is crying and shivering in fear that what they will do with her.

Swara (while sobbing ):please leave me. I want to go home please.

Alex (wipes her tears):shhh don't cry sweetheart. I don't like them in ur eyes.

Swara (folds her hands in front of Alex ):please leave me. Let me go to my Sanskar.

Alex becomes hell angry listening Sanskar name from swara mouth. He tightly holds Swara hair in anger in jealousy.

Swara wince in pain.

Alex(angrily ):see swara i love u so so much. Ur all faults r forgiven but never take that Mafia king name in front of me sweetheart. Just make one thing clear that u all mine. Do u get that.

He kisses her lips in anger. He starts kissing him like a animal while biting her lips like a animal.

Swara is trying to push him with her hands but she can't do anything.

Stephen comes to alex.

Stephen :alex

Alex breaks the kiss angrily. He doesn't want to leave Swara for a second.

Alex (shouts in frustration after breaking the kiss):what

Stephen :odebaxo phone has come. He wants to talk with u.

Alex :fine i m going to talk with him.

Stephen :good

He leaves from there.

Alex sees towards Swara who us crying like hell after feeling his lips on her.

Swara (while shivering goes backside of the bed):please please don't touch me please

She is crying like a child.

Alex chuckles.

Alex :ok fine relax i m not coming near u sweetheart. I m Just going downstairs. So be comfortable here.

He gets up from the bed and starts leaving the room but before going outside from the room. Alex turns

Alex :lets make urself comfortable with me Swara. Because from now u r mine.

Alex leaves from there. Leaving a frighten swara behind.

Swara (wraps her legs near her and starts crying ):i m not feeling good sanskar. Please take me home. Our home. Where r u sanskar.

On the other hand I sanskar sit down near his car on the road. He is thinking about Swara. He is hell scared for her. If something happens to her each additional every passing seconds he is thinking about swara.