Swsan first kiss

SHE IS MAFIA 'S OBESSION

Sanskaar is all ready. He is going in his brand new car and many criminals r following him.

Sanskaar comes out in a busy market area.
When people see the great Mafia king Sanskaar car all of them hide themselves and go to the safe places.

Sanskaar smiles and lit the cigar.

Sanskaar (to his men, ):search that bastards right now.

Sanskaar sits above his car while smoking the cigar.

Sanskaar men takes out the 3men from the shops and take them infront of Sanskaar.

Sanskaar takes out his gun.
All the men becomes afraid to see this.
Sanskaar (angrily ):so u all want to complain against me right.

He shoot one man.
Both two men become shocked. They start shivering due to fear.

Swara is just walking on market when she realized that no one seen  anywhere.

Swara (talking to herself );,aree where everyone have been gone.

Suddenly she listens men pleading sounds and they runs towards some direction.
She sees a dead body lying on floor and two men r pleading to Sanskaar for their life.

Men:please king leave us please. We r sorry. But other gangster alex had threatened us.

Sanskaar :whatever the thing is i don't care. Now say bye to this world.

He is going to shoot them but Swara shouts from little far distance. Sanskaar becomes amaze to see his beautiful girl.

Swara (angrily ):stop

Swara goes angrily towards Sanskaar and stands in front of him.

Men(to swara):please safe us dear.

Swara :what u think of urself. U don't have any kind of afraid from law haa.Such a heartless beast u r idiot.

Sanskaar becomes angry listening idiot from Swara mouth. Now this hits his male ego.

Sanskaar (angrily ):u little girl what u think of urself u don't have any kind of afraid of me.u know who i m.

Swara : i don't care whom u r mister.

Sanskaar :so u don't afraid from me right.

Swara (fearless ):no

Sanskaar puts gun on her head.

Sanskaar :now

Swara :no i m not afraid of u

Sanskaar (putting the trigger ):now
.
Swara (fearless ):no

Sanskaar fires the bullet and Swara just closes her eyes thinking that this is last day. But she doesn't feel any kind of hurt in her body.

She opens her eyes and sees Sanskaar is smirking seeing her and than she all around and see that both men r dead on floor.
She sees Sanskaar angrily.

Swara (angrily ):u....

Before she can complete any sentence. Sanskaar holds her face and place his lips on her lips. He starts kissing her hungrily while moving towards  car fast  While  kissing swara.

Swara is trying to move from his grip but he is holding her tightly  from waist. He leaves her when he is out of breath.

Sanskaar (while rubbing her lips ):tasty

Swara (trying to get herself free from his grip ):leave me u bastard. U r a bloody bastard.

Sanskaar leaves Swara and Swara runs from there while pushing Sanskaar.
Sanskaar smiles while seeing Swara running.

Sanskaar (in mind while smirks ):now u r in my trap sweetheart i m not going to leave u. First i have seen u but now i have touch ur lips. A Lion can never leave a human flesh after tasting his blood. So how can i leave u baby.

Sanskaar sits in the car.

Sanskaar '(to one of bodyguard ):i want all the detail  of this girl in evening.

Bodyguard :yes sir

Sanskaar (in mind ):Swara darling now u r in my trap.

Swara comes back to home.kaveri sees her.

Kaveri :Swara what happen beta

Swara :Aunty how can anyone is so much heartless. Which Type of place is this where these goons don't have any fear From law.

Swara says everything about today incident. Kaveri becomes shocked. Swara didn't tell about kiss to kaveri.

Kaveri :Swara sweetheart these Mafia r really cruel beta please don't come in their way. They can do anything with u.

Swara :;but

Kaveri :get back to ur room
Swara right now. No More argument.

Swara goes   from there.

IN SANSKAAR HOUSE

Sanskaar (staring Swara pic):now say me about her

Bodyguard :sir she is just 17. She is from India right now studing in Italy University. Quite intelligent. And Famous in college.  Boys droll over her.

Listening about boys. SANSKAAR becomes hell angry. His eyes become dark red.. His man become afraid From this.

SANSKAAR (in anger ):kill them if they come to that things which only belongs to Mafia king SANSKAAR singhania. She is mine only mine. And i will kill   u all if u all not follow my orders.

Bodyguards(in fear ):yes sir.

They leaves from there.

SANSKAAR (staring swara pic with obession ) :swara u r all mine only mine and mine. I will not spare any bastard who try to come near u.even try to talk with u. Ur beauty ur body everything belongs to me only me sweetheart. U r only mine.mine u r mine obession sweetheart.