CARE

SHE IS MAFIA'S OBSESSION

SWASAN ROOM

AT NIGHT

MAFIA SANSKAAR POINT OF VIEW

In NIGHT i stare Swara who is sleeping peacefully in my embrace. Today i Don't take her in my embrace. I m angry from her because she tried to make me jealous. But i smile when she just lay down on bed and comes over me and lay down on my chest and she sleeps. I just stare her lovingly.Swara really u r turning this animal into a human but sorry sweetheart i CAN'T change myself. She just look like beautiful cute kid. Ya she is.

I smiles at her and sleeps by taking her in my embrace

SANSKAAR POINT OF VIEW ENDS

Swara gets up in morning and finds herself in sanskaar embrace

Swara gets up in morning and finds herself in sanskaar embrace. Sanskar is sleeping shirtless. She smiles and starts thinking about fallen for him in these one month.

SWARA POINT OF VIEW

My Life is totally change after his arrival. When Sanskar took me from plane by shooting my bhai's leg and after his dangerous behavior made me hate him. But when he comes to me and says that he has made best arrangement to make my bhai health good it make me feel little good. Days starts passing he starts to taking  care of me. Ya he is harsh but he also cares for me alot.

FLASHBACK

Sanskar comes to me. I m crying miserably at that time in the room. I m missing everyone. He had stopped everyone to meet me. Neither i can go out nor anyone can meet with me.

I was just hating my life.

He comes to me and i weeps my tear immediately.

Sanskar (shouts ):listen jaan i Don't like this rubbish tears and all.

I (in tears ):i m sorry

Sanskar (in anger again shouts ); why the hell u r crying dammit.

I don't give any answer to his questions.

Sanskar makes Himself calm.

He takes me in his embrace.

I cried alot in his embrace. I want to get out from his grip but i didn't want to make him angry so i stay quiet in his embrace

Sanskar :wait

He takes out his laptop and comes inside the room.
He puts the laptop in front of me.

I see towards laptop and sees my papa is over there in the screen.

I:papa
Shekhar :sweetheart.how r u.

I (smiles ):papa how  r u and bhai. Is he safe.

Shekhar :Swara he is perfectly fine and outside went  for important work.
I m always there my baby if u want to come here.

Papa can't say more because Sanskaar shot a bullet on his laptop in anger. I become horrified by this and sees him in fear. He is seeing the laptop in anger. Anger can clearly seen in his eyes. His eyes r blood red because of anger.

Sanskaar (angrily ):this is the last time u have talk with ur family. Now u can never talk with them. Try to make urself clear that i m only  one and one ur family.

He comes to me and kisses me on my lips and leaves from the room banging the door in anger.

I just cry whole day and just because of this i get high fever. My whole body is burning in fever. At night Sanskaar comes inside the room. I can feel his presence but i can neither move nor i can open my eyes because of pain. He kisses my forehead and he comes to know after sensing my temperature. He immediately gets up and calls doctor.
Doctor examines me and he gives him instruction and than she leaves from there.
After her leaving i can hear that Sanskaar is shouting alot on female staff for not taking care of me.

Whole night he puts wet clothes on my forehead to make my temperature low and when in morning i get up i see him sleeping in a Sitting position  beside me.i can easily make sense just because of taking care of mine he can't sleep whole night. Whole week he takes care of me like a new born baby.

Days starts passing and like this his love and affection makes me fall more for him. Ya he is rude but as u see coconut is hard from outside and soft from inside same things is with my Sanskaar. He is rude but he is also a caring lover.
FLASHBACK ENDS

It is not big deal if i fall in love with him.

ON YESTERDAY NIGHT

I m walking in garden when one of Sanskaar man is doing practice of cricket. Wow someone likes cricket like me in Italy. It is something Impossible. I go towards him. I ask to him may i join and we starts practicing. We r laughing and talking. He tells me his name john and he tells me he is huge fan of MS dhoni.
We r talking but i sees in one direction where Sanskaar is burning in jealousy by seeing me with another man. Ohh no what this happen. I said john to leave and says bye and go from there. Sanskaar comes to me. He pins me to the tree.

Sanskaar (blood shot eyes ):r u trying to talk with another man haa

Sanskaar (blood shot eyes ):r u trying to talk with another man haa. I will kill u SWARA if u ever try to go to another man. I can't tolerate that. I know u feel happy to make me angry.

I m just liking his jealousy. I love his possessive nature towards me. He is making me more crazy for him.

I captures his lips immediately and starts kissing his lips.
He becomes shocked first but after that he responds to my kiss. He wraps my legs around his waist and starts kissing me more

 He wraps my legs around his waist and starts kissing me more

I m brushing his hair during our kiss.

After we leave each other lips when we r out of breath. He puts me down and goes from there.
He comes inside our room and lay down on bed without taking me in his embrace. I know he is angry. I lay down on his chest. I know after sometime his anger will vanish and it happens he hugs me back after sensing that i m fallen asleep.
After seeing his Perfect face lovingly. I go inside the bathroom to Fresh up.

SWARA POINT OF VIEW ENDS.

PRECAP:ALEX SWARA FACE OFF