DANGEROUS LOVER

A BIG THANKS TO MY READERS AND WRITERS FRIEND FOR UR TREMENDOUS SUPPORT

ALL THANKS TO MY READERS WHO ALWAYS SUPPORT ME IN EVERY SITUATION. I M BLESS TO HAVE U ALL.
LOVE U MY READERS 😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘

SHE IS MAFIA 'S OBSESSION

Sanskar is searching swara desperately in corner of road.

IN MALL

Shaurya reaches in mall near durga.

Shaurya:just go from here durga. Right now go back to home.

Durga :what

Shaurya: just go Durga otherwise consequence will be not Good.

Durga (in anger ):i will not go from here. I m not afraid from ur MAFIA king i will not go from here That's it.

Sanskar reaches in the mall. People starts hiding themselves to save themselves from the heartless MAFIA king. All People know very well if they come near him. MAFIA king will kill him in his enjoyment. They hide themselves.

Sanskar reaches towards the area where Durga is standing in mall.

He takes out his gun and put it on Durga forehead in anger.

Sanskar :just tell me where is she.

Durga (sternly ):i will not say

Sanskar puts the gun on trigger and he is going to fire the gun But suddenly shaurya puts the gun Above and bullet fires in the air.

Sanskar (angrily ):shaurya how dare u to do this.
Shaurya :relax Sanskar i know u r angry but don't do anything to her u know what Durga means to me...

Durga sees him shockingly because after her betrayal he is still taking her side. How much she is matter to him. A layer of guilt takes place in heart seeing shaurya love for her.

Sanskar :but she has made swara Escape from here. I m madly searching her everywhere but she is no where to found.

Shaurya thinks for sometime.

Shaurya :Sanskar if she is escaping from u and she is from India. She will surely go back to India forever if she wants get rid of u.

Sanskar :ohh yes.

Sanskar runs towards his car and the bodyguard starts the car. Car starts moving fast towards the airport.
Sanskar takes out the gun and starts shooting all over the road. People afraid from MAFIA king Sanskar change their direction and moves away from MAFIA king Sanskar car sight.

On other hand swara has come to the airport. Sahil gives their passport and tickets to check in.

All formalities starts completing.

On other hand Sanskar car is moving fast towards the Italy International airport.

Sanskar (in mind ):just once i get u swara. I will punish u in the worst manner ever u this to me. I will Punish u badly.

Sahil and swara starts settling themselves in the aeroplane.

Sahil(holds swara hand ):now just few hours more and we r in our home doll.
Swara smiles thinking that everything is fine now and she is finally going back to her home.

IN AEROPLANE

MACHINE:NOW THE PLANE FROM ITALY TO INDIA IS TAKING OFF. PASSENGERS JUST PUT UR SEAT BELTS.

After few minutes PLANE starts and starts moving slowly. But suddenly in just few minutes PLANE stops.

Sahil :why the hell plane stops.

Suddenly aeroplane gates open and many gun men enter in the plane and after them Mafia king is entering inside the plane. With a killer smile. He is smiling in Victory.

Sanskaar (smiles evilly ):trying to escape from me jaan.

Sahil stands up in anger.

Sahil:u...

But his words Left incomplete because Sanskaar shot gun on his leg. He Falls down in pain.

Swara(holds sahil):bhai.

Sanskaar :i don't like raising Voice in front of me. I m quit habitual to listen my loud voice. Time to go darling.

He holds swara wrist and starts taking her with him.

Sahil:just leave my sister.
Swara :no Sanskaar leave me.Please

Sanskaar (furiously ):u want that another bullet to go inside in his body. U should thankful to me that i had hit her only in his leg otherwise i will not leave any my enemy who try to mess with me.

After listening Sanskaar talks she stops resisting. She doesn't want her brother life on stake.

Sanskaar (shouts):now start the plane again after my leave. (to scared PASSENGERS )Enjoy the ride everyone.

He leaves from there taking Swara With him.

IN SANSKAAR HOUSE.

SANSKAAR ROOM

SANSKAAR throws Swara on bed. He holds her chin tightly in anger.

SANSKAAR (furiously ):what u think of urself haa. ALWAYS try to escape from me. U can't Take my orders seriously haa. Just make ur mind clear u r mine now. Now i m not going to leave for a second. U will be in this whole Mansion forever. U r not allow to go out from now. And if u try again Escape from me.

He throws her on bed and starts kissing her neck harshly.

Swara (crying ):Please leave me. Please i m sorry

He takes her dress and starts kissing her clevage.

Swara (crying ):Please don't do this please stop. I m sorry SANSKAAR please.

He leaves her and get up from the bed. Swara Covers herself immediately from Blanket.

SANSKAAR (in anger):if u try to go away from me ever. Swara ever again i will force u. Do u get it. I will fuck u so hard that u will not able to walk for weeks. I will fuck u so hard that u even can't get up from bed. Do u want this Swara. Haa. Say Swara.

Swara nods in no.

SANSKAAR (shouts ):say Swara what will u do from now.

Swara (crying ):i will never try to escape from here ever. I will always remain with u always.

SANSKAAR smiles and sits beside Swara and gently kiss on her lips by cupping her face.

SANSKAAR :That's like my girl. I love u so so much sweetheart.

He takes her in his embrace and Swara put her head on his chest to make him think that now she has understood his talks ..

PRECAP: ONE MORE OBSESSION OF ANOTHER MAFIA

SO WHOSE THIS MAFIA.

WHICH GIRL IS GOING TO BECOME HIS OBESSION
1:SWARA
OR
2:DURGA

STAY TUNE WITH SHE IS MAFIA 'S OBSESSION