Chapter 1 ~ The Beginning

Sqaishey's POV
I woke up to hear an alert on my phone. I reached out to pick it up from the nightstand and read through my notifications from throughout the night. One notification in particular caught my attention, leaving me frozen just staring at my screen for a moment - I needed the time to register what I was seeing. Stampy had left a comment on my recent video - a map that I had created for him to play through. I was in a state of shock. "This map looks great. I probably shouldn't have watched it all in case I end up doing it. Luckily you didn't show everything. The map was great but your commentary was fantastic. I am going to check out more of your videos", is what the comment read. Struggling to believe what was in front of my eyes, I typed out a reply. "Thank you Mr Stampy Cat. You can watch more videos if you want, but i will warn you that you may be smashing your paws on your head all the way through. THIS DUCK DOESN'T KNOW ANYTHING! Hehe. Thanks again you cool cat", is what I ended up typing in response. Almost immediately after I replied, I recieved a notification from twitter saying I had a new direct message. Again, to my disbelief, it was Stampy. I read the message out aloud. "Dear Sqaishey, I would love to play your map. Is there any time that works out for you?"
Still wrapped up warm in bed, I smiled to myself as I thought of yet another suitable response. I looked up to him and I never thought he'd actually acknowledge me, so I didn't want to ruin this once in a lifetime chance that had been placed before me. After conversing for a few minutes, we agreed to meet on the server at midday. I sent him the necessary information roughly half an hour before the agreed time, so that he had the option to join whenever he was ready. After what felt like a lifetime, 'stampylongnose joined the game' appeared on my screen. I could only hope this was the start of something amazing.