Chapter 12 ~ Changes

Stampy's POV

As Sqaishey fell asleep, I sat there and thought silently. We still had Joe locked up at home. When I was sure that she was asleep, I stood up and went outside. I ran to my car. It was the middle of the night.

-Time Skip To Home-

'Let me go!' Joe shouted. I walked over to him, acting confident, but inside I was dying with nerves. I grabbed him by his shirt.
'We make an agreement,' I said, 'I let you go, you leave Sqai- Beth alone...'
'Okay, okay, now let me go!' He demended. I pushed him as I let go of his shirt.
'Go! Now!' I shouted.

Sqaishey's POV

I woke up with a start. I looked around. It was ok, the noise was just a patient squealing after an injection. Wait. Where was Stampy?
'Hey Sqaish' Stampy said, while walking into the room.
'Where did you go?' I asked him, wondering why he left so suddenly.
'Oh, I decided to let Joe go before we both went home so that you didn't have to see him and to get my laptop' he said, holding up his laptop.
'Oh ok. Thanks Stamps' I replied. I was glad that I probably wouldn't see Joe again after all he had done to me. Because of what happened in the past, it made me want anyone at all to be my boyfriend, just so I could feel loved. But now, I regret that decision. I'm glad that I have Stampy now though, because I feel as if I can trust him, which is rare seeing as I struggle to trust people.
     At that moment, a nurse walked in and told me I could leave when I was ready. I decided to leave as soon as possible.

Stampy's POV

I unlocked the door, and carried Sqaishey up to her room. She was tired, and it was late. I had taken her out for a meal before coming home as she had been eating hospital food for days. She fell asleep in the car on the way home. As I placed her on her bed, I took a minute to think about how amazing she was. I then heard her mumble something.
'Don't cut again, don't cut again' she mumbled, still asleep.

Hey! Do you like the story so far? I would appreciate it if you voted, as I spend a lot of time thinking about ideas for the story. I already have pretty much got the next 2 or 3 chapters planned and I also know how the story is going to end. Baiii guys!

 Baiii guys!