Chapter 9 ~ Sharing Secrets

Stampy's POV

Today I learnt a lot about Sqaishey. I learnt that she has 3 eating disorders, anxiety, depression, and she doesn't trust people easlily. Also I learnt that she thinks she is ugly. I can't believe she thinks I hate her. I would never hate her.
'So you knew that Joe was going to come for you?' I asked, still in shock.
'Yes. I knew. But I didn't think he knew where I was. Obviously he did. And that is why I cut. Because of the stress. Also because I hate who I am' Sqaishey replied. I was in shock again.
'Sqaishey. How long have you been doing this for?' I asked.
'Umm. Well. I have been doing for like 4 years now, but I promised my family that I had stopped multiple times. But I just couldn't stop. It made me feel in control.' Sqaishey answered.
'You have to promise me to stop. Or at least start to attempt it.' I said, 'Oh, and how many times have you been in hospital because of it?' I asked.
'Too many times. I have lost count Stamps' Sqaishey told me. Just then the doctor walked in to say that Sqaishey could leave when she felt ready. I asked her to check Sqaishey's hospital record to see how many times she had been admitted for self harm in the past 4 years. She went and checked for me, and told me Sqaishey had now been admitted 356 times in the past 4 years for the consequences of self harm. I was so shocked.
'You must have done it a lot of times Sqaish, considering you would have done it more than that because you won't have come to hospital each and every time!' I exclaimed.
'I'm sorry Stamps. I will try and stop just for you' Sqaishey apologised.
'Come on lets go Sqaish' I said.
'Um would you mind giving me your autographs for my daughter?' The doctor asked as we were about to go.
'Sure' me and Sqaishey said. So we did that then left.

Sqaishey's POV

I promised Stamps I would stop. But I don't think I can do it.
'Goodnight' Stampy said, as we went to our separate rooms. I changed into my nightwear. I couldn't sleep. I started to cry thinking about how horrible I looked. I stood up. I walked to the bathroom. I grabbed my blades. I had to do it...

Ooohhh cliffhanger! As I said last chapter, don't self harm guys. It can be so so dangerous and its not worth it. You are all beautiful how you are and never try to change that. Never do it guys. If you have something on your minds, tell a trusted adult. I'll update again soon peeps. Baiiiii

 Baiiiii