Chapter 5 ~ The Meeting

Again the youtube video is nothing to do with this chapter. I am just adding my fav Stampy And Sqaishey videos.

Sqaishey's POV

I was sat on a bench checking my twitter. I was sat at the train station. About to get on my train to meet Stampy! I heard a train pull up at the platform. It was mine. I hopped on and was on my way to Stampy.

~Time skip to the end of the train journey~

I jumped off the train. I was now kind of nervous.
'Hey, you haven't seen a girl with long brown hair and a streak of...' Said a man.
'Is this who you are looking for?' I interrupted, taking of my 'meanie beanie' beanie.
'Omg hi Sqaishey!' Stampy exclaimed, and pulled me into a hug.
'Hi Stamps!' I said, 'So what shall we do today?'
'Um, well I was thinking we could maybe just sit in and chat for the day, and then tomorrow we could maybe go to the beach?' Stampy said, sounding nervous.
'Sounds good! So, lets get back to your place then and get chatting!' I said, excited to see where he lived, through my own eyes instead of through a screen.

Stampy's POV

'It's a little bit messy sorry Sqaish, but I have tidied as good as I can' I said.
'Oh don't worry Kittycake, it can't be as bad as my place!' Sqaishey said. I couldn't imagine such a lovely girl having a messy home.
We walked in to my home, and I went and made some tea (of course) then we sat and chatted.

Sqaishey's POV

We sat down with some tea, and chatted for hours and hours. I looked at the clock and yawned. It was 11:00 pm.
'Is it ok if I go to bed now Kittycake? I'm kinda tired' I said.
'Yeah sure Sqaish, I was gonna go soon anyway' Stampy replied. So we each went to our separate rooms and fell asleep. I woke up with a start a few hours later at 3:00 am. I think somebody had broken in...

Oooooo cliffhanger! Sorry it was so short, there wasn't really that much to write about, but I promise next chapter will be longer! Please vote if you are enjoying this story! 🐥🐱