Chapter 29 ~ Survival Or Death?

Sqaishey's POV
I woke up to the sound of familiar voices. It was Jimmy, Lizzie, Jamie, Ariel and Colleen. Finally a chance at survival.
"Hey guys! I'm really grateful for this," I thanked.
"Aww no problem Sqaish," Lizzie said, "We just had some blood taken so you should be able to have it in about half an hour."
~Time Skip 45 Minutes~
I had the blood given to me, but I couldn't go back to the hotel until the next day in case it didn't work. Stampy stayed overnight with me, but the others went back to stay at the hotel with Ash, Scott, Paul, SeaPeeKay and Rage.
~Time Skip To Next Morning~
"Good news Bethany," the doctor said, "It worked! You can leave when you feel ready, but I wouldn't recommend going back to England for a week in case anything happens."
"Ok. Thank you so much!" I said. I feel like now is the time to tell Stampy about my pregnancy. Only Netty knew, but now she's dead. As soon as the doctor left I turned to Stampy.
"Stamps?" I said.
"Yeah Sqaish?"
"I have something to tell you," I told him.
"What?" He asked.
"I'm pregnant. 7 months," I said, smiling. His mouth dropped open.

~End Of Book 1~

GUYS! I FINISHED THIS BOOK! THE SEQUEL WILL COME OUT NEXT WEDNESDAY! WHO'S EXCITED?!