Chapter 17 ~ Getting To Know Each Other

Lizzie's POV
We were asked by our group leader, who was called Will, to get to know each other by talking about ourselves.
I started by saying:
'Hi guys. Im LDShadowLady as some of you know, but you can call me Lizzie. My friends who are here are The Orion Sound, Dangthatsalongname, Yammyxox and SeaPeeKay. And my boyfriend is SmallishBeans who is also here. My friend IHasCupquake didn't come so she could keep our channels going and she said she would do the same for anyone else in our group if I send her the details.'
Then Oli spoke.
'Hey guys! Im The Orion Sound as Lizzie said, and my friends here are the same as hers. I don't have a girlfriend as nobody really likes me and I always wear a panda hat!' We all giggled a bit at Oli. Then Joel spoke.
'What's up guys, SmallishBeans here! As Lizzie said I'm her boyfriend. I'm a teeny bit weird, but to be honest most of my friends are.' Next was Scott.
'So I'm Scott or Dangthatsalongname and I'm Scottish. I play a lot of deathswap on my channel, and I always win unless I'm against Lizzie.' Yammy decided to introduce herself next.
'So I'm Yammy and I like to read creepy text stories and I also hack my friends on Roblox. Pretty short introduction but I don't know what else to say. Oh and my boyfriend is at home, but I don't wanna talk about him really'
'That's fine yammallamadingdong' I said. It was finally time for SeaPeeKay.
'Soo I often wear a fox hat like Oli's panda hat and I get really annoyed at Google Feud. Oh and I have a little sister who is a lot younger than me'

Rachel's POV
Time for me to introduce myself to the group.
'Hi my name is Rachel Ballinger and I'm Colleen's sister. I am a proud owner of a pitbull terrier (i think that's right 🙏) called Blaze and I miss him so much. I have a boyfriend at home and miss him so much already. Yammy we can be the missing boyfriend crew!'
Then Colleen introduced herself.
'Hey I'm Colleen but I'm also Miranda Sings, but I didn't think it was the right time to be Miranda so I'm here as Colleen. People often ask 'what do you think about Miranda being known more than you?' but I don't really mind as Miranda is me in a different form.'

Martyn's POV
'So I'm Martyn and I am know as Yogscast Martyn or InTheLittleWoods. I'm pretty weird and my face makes lots of weird faces which people always ask me about' I told them.
'I'm Solidarity. My birth name is James, but when I was in year 3 my friends started to call me Jimmy and because I liked it, the name stuck. People call me lots of things but mainly Jimmy, Timmy and Solidarity. I livestream 3 times a week on my channel and am leaving my job as a primary school PE teacher in July to take on YouTube full time.' Jimmy said, introducing himself quite well in my opinion. Then Mini introduced himself.
'I'm Mini Muka and I am probably the craziest here. Wait no! Second craziest because obviously nobody could be crazier than Jimmy! A funny thing that has happened to me is when my friends shaved off one of my eyebrows when I was asleep!'

Netty's POV
Lee didn't want to say much as he wasn't proud of his history. He simply said:
'I'm Lee and I give Stampy cake in his lovely world. I don't want to say more about me as I'm not proud of my history'
Then it was me. I was a little shy in front of these new people but I still introduced myself.
'I'm Annette or Netty for short and my minecraft skin is a purple bushbaby. I am Stampy's sister and people often ship me and Tom.' I did it! I spoke about myself in front of people!
Then it was Stacy.
'I'm Stacy or known on YouTube as Stacy Plays or Stacy Says. I often vlog, like I know Rachel, Colleen and many others here do and I am a proud owner of many dogs and a cat called Milquetoast. I'm obsessed with animals too.' Amy's turn next.
'I am a vegan and an author of 3 books, which I am very proud of. I am always kind to animals, just like Stacy and do not tolerate animal cruelty.'

Ash's POV
'I'm Ash and I am the mighty cheese man! I do a lot of videos on different games and I am super happy with who I am. I have a girlfriend back home called Izzy and she means the world to me.' After this, Tom introduced himself.
'I'm Tom also known as Tomohawk and I am proud to say that I have alopecia. Oh and I'm Squid's brother, almost forgot that! Sorry bro! People ship me and Netty obsessively, but we don't listen!' Squid was next after his brother.
'I'm Squid also known as Iballisticsquid or Squid Nugget. I am officially the worst builder on minecraft, but I don't really mind. I have my loving girlfriend back home called Nicole who is also known as sketch_a_saurus on YouTube, but she stayed home to take care of the channels of our groups of friends and to look after all of our pets. Looks like IHasCupquake and Nicole have a big job looking after our channels!'