Chapter 10 ~ Sharing Secrets Part 2

Sqaishey's POV

I held my blades in my hand. Did I really want to do it? I couldn't. I promised Stampy. But I had to. 1 more time wouldn't matter. Would it? I had so many thoughts rushing through my head. Before I could stop myself, I did it. I cut. Slash! For how ugly I was. Slash! Another for not telling Stampy about Joe. Slash, Slash, Slash! For everything else I had done. And finally, slash! For letting myself do this because of some stupid bullies. Yes. Yes I was bullied. I hadn't yet told Stampy. I was going to tell him in the morning. I tried to stand up and wash my cuts. But I slipped and banged my head on the toilet. Then I blacked out.

Stampy's POV

I lied in bed. Thinking about what Sqaishey said. I lied there for about half an hour, until I decided I wanted to get a glass of water. I was about to go down the stairs, when I heard a bang. It came from Sqaishey's room. I ran in, to see the bathroom door open. I walked in and gasped. Sqaishey was lying on the floor covered in blood. I looked at her and noticed the blood was coming from her wrists. She couldn't have. She promised she wouldn't. Anyway, there wasn't time to be shocked. I rushed back to my room to grab my phone. I called 999 while running back to Sqaishey's room. I told the person on the other end of the line what was wrong. She said an ambulance would be here in a few minutes. I rushed around Sqaishey's room, grabbing things she would probably need. I grabbed her handbag, her phone, and her laptop. I put everything in her bag, and then I heard the ambulance arrive. I rushed downstairs and opened the door for them, and they rushed upstairs to Sqaishey. Within minutes, we were in the ambulance rushing to the hospital.

Sqaishey's POV

'Sqaishey? Sqaishey?' I heard Stampy say. My eyes opened. I could see the boring white ceiling of my hospital room. I had only just got out of this place. I groaned.
'Hello' I said.
'Sqaishey! Why did you do it?' Stampy cried. I felt really bad. I had broken a promise to Stampy.
'I'm sorry Stampy. I was trying to sleep, but I couldn't because all I could think about was the bullies who used to bully me, and who I am,' I explained to Stampy.
'Why didn't you talk to me Sqaish? I could have stopped you' Stampy said, 'I was so worried about you!'
'How long have I been here?' I asked.
'About 2 days' Stampy told me.

Heyyyyy guys! Are you enjoying so far? Make sure to vote if you are! Baiiii