Chapter 2 ~ How Life Began

Stampy's POV
I played through the map, taking my time. Whilst playing the map, I realised something - I wanted to get to know this girl. I typed in chat:
'Can we skype so I can tell you what I thought of the map? It's easier than typing forever...'
Sqaishey replied:
'Of course'
So I sent her my skype, and in a few minutes we started a call. Her face appeared on my screen and I could see her nerves in her eyes. I gave her a warm smile and she seemed to loosen up. I suppose I would be nervous if I was in a skype call with my idol though, so I didn't blame her.

Sqaishey's POV
'I really loved the puns, they made me chuckle so much!' Stampy said. Once we had finished on the map, Stampy said, "Do you want to play on The Emerald Isle?"
I was surprised that such an amazing YouTuber would want to play with me, but I accepted his invitation. We joined a game of hunger games, and we had a good start, getting some steak and ok armour. We walked off to trade with each other, but as I was sorting out my inventory, I was attacked by a player called 'SqaishHunter123'. Stampy chased the person and managed to kill them, but I was still in shock. I didn't trust that player, mainly because I only had about 15 subscribers. After that game, we left the server. I then just spoke to Stampy for a while. He said, "So Sqaishey, tell me a little about yourself."

Stampy's POV
"So Sqaishey, tell me a little about yourself," I said. She replied with, "Well. My real name is Bethany, Beth for short, I play minecraft every day, I have a hamster called Sparky which is where my name Sqaishey came from and I have just finished college studying music."
She sounded interesting, and I wanted to get to know her more. So we stayed on skype and talked for hours and hours. By the time Sqaishey said she had to go, I felt almost as if I had known her my entire life. Just before she went, I asked her if we could stay in contact and play together again. And she said that we definitely could! Could this be the beginning of something big?