Chapter 26 ~ Stay Strong

Sqaishey's POV
No Joel. No Stacy. All the happy vibes have disintegrated. No hope. We are losing members rapidly. There are 24 YouTubers in our group now. We must carry on. We headed up to the surface again for another day of traveling. I feel really bad about today. I feel as if we are going to lose some members.

Stampy's POV
We rushed back uphill to see to our team members. 5 shot. Rachel, Mini, Lee, Martyn and Izzy. Will was ahead of us all. During our time out in Madagascar, Will has become very close to us all. He did his very best to save them, but they couldn't make it. Colleen broke down and started to scream. We didn't try to stop her. Her sister had just died trying to protect her fans.
"Why?" She sobbed, "Why Rachel? She did nothing to anyone out here!" Ash also broke down.
"I... Izzy," Ash screamed, "You came out here to be with me and I couldn't protect you!" Netty had walked off. She doesn't like being seen crying as she thinks it makes her seem weak. We all know she had a special friendship with Martyn. She won't cope very well with this. Sqaishey was also sobbing. Mini was one of her best friends. Half of our group were in tears. Everyone was sad, but only the closest to the dead were in tears. We stood around in silence for a minute in respect. 7 deaths in only 6 days. What is the point in life?

Another short one, but oh well. I only made my schedule yesterday and didn't look at it until about half an hour ago, so I finished writing this when it is posted to you guys. Ok so that's all I wanted to say so baiii!