Chapter 18 ~ The War

Zoella's POV
I was in group 3 with all of my friends. It was horrible knowing most of us would die and our last moments would be spent at war. My group awoke one by one and we got ready for the first day at war. Soon we would be back in the middle of all the cabins waiting to get ticked off a list to see if everyone is still here.

DanTDM's POV
I wonder how everyone's fans would react to this. We all had our phones with unlimited data so we could check on our YouTube, but most of us had people back home to do that, either boyfriends, girlfriends, husbands, wives, brothers or sisters. I know for sure that all of the gaming YouTubers had pre-recorded videos and so did some of the other channels. The vlog channels didn't though, so they would probably vlog at war. The only thing people at home had to do was upload pre-recorded videos and monitor the comments. I would miss my minecraft videos while I was away at war, so I just hoped I didn't die.

Nicole's POV
I won't have as much time to draw for my channel anymore, but I don't mind. All I want is for Squid and everyone else to come home safely. I just want this war to be over. I knew most of them were going to vlog parts of their life at war so I could keep an eye on Squid at least. Once everybody's pre-recorded videos were uploaded, I was going to head out to war aswell. I hadn't yet told Squid this as I knew he would try to stop me. However, I had told Sqaishey as I knew that she would understand why I needed to be with Squid.

I'll update again later, and they will start the war and stuff like that. You all excited? Btw I can smell the sea, just thought I would tell you. Baiii guys!