Chapter 27 ~ Stay Strong Part 2

Stampy's POV
19 YouTubers left in group 1. I dread the day when the big battle happens, the day where most of us will probably die. I really hope I survive. But if I do, my life will never be the same. Lots of my friends, old and new, have died and are never coming back. I don't blame anyone and I never will, but I wish none of this ever happened. The war. The deaths. Anything. I wish I could be back in my office at home in England, recording videos with my friends. Doing anything but risking my life miles and miles away in Madagascar.

Sqaishey's POV
We have got to the stage where we have finally realised that this is actually happening. Our friends are gradually dying and we are miles and miles away from home. Death could be just around the corner, or it could be years and years away. Who knows? We just have to wait... Wait... Wait...
~Time Skip 2 Weeks~
"Charge!" Yelled Will. Now is the time. The time where we fight to win. We find out who the enemy is. We find out why this ever started. We all made sure our guns were loaded and that we could easily access our knives. We rushed down the steep hill to join the other YouTubers, hopefully to survive. Today is the last day at war, but possibly our last day on earth. All around me I heard yells from people being shot or stabbed. Don't stop Sqaishey, don't stop! I heard a yell from Amy. Then Netty, Tom and Squid. I couldn't stop. I had to fight. Then I heard a yell from Cupquake, Jojo and Nicole. And 2 final yells from Oli and Yammy. 10 group members left. There were us 10 (Me, Stampy, Ash, Jimmy, Lizzie, Scott, Paul, Jamie, SeaPeeKay and Colleen) and Baby Ariel and Rage Elixir. 12 YouTubers against 15 enemies. We fought and fought until all enemies but 1 were dead. I ripped the mask of the remaining enemy to see who it was. I almost fainted. Partly because of the shock of the blood pouring from my arm, but mainly because the remaining enemy was Joe. My ex boyfriend, back to get me.
"W...who were the rest of them?" I asked Joe.
"All the ex girlfriends and boyfriends of these YouTubers," he told me laughing. Stampy creeped up behind him and stabbed him multiple times. He collapsed and within 5 minutes died. We did it. The YouTubers won! There are only 12 of us left like but we did it. Our lives are forever damaged, but we survived. I started to feel faint from my loss of blood, so I wobbled over to Stampy. A paramedic rushed over just as I fell to the ground. That was the last thing I remembered.

Stampy's POV
"Joseph Garrett?" Said a doctor. I removed my head from my hands and looked up to him, "Bethany Bates has lost a lot of blood. Unless we can find a minimum of 5 people to give blood, she has a maximum of 12 hours left. Make that time count."
"I will. Trust me, I will. Can't you find some people?" I said.
"I'm afraid that's up to you and Bethany," he replied.