Chapter 16 ~ Training To Fight

Sqaishey's POV

We went back to bed and got up again at 7:30 so that we were ready to be collected at 8:00. The others were meeting us at the training centre at 10:30 am, training all day then heading to the airport to fly to Madagascar. I was excited to see all the others, and to meet other YouTubers who I have never met, but I was super anxious about going to war.

Stampy's POV

We were training all day and then we headed to the airport at 11:00pm. Our flight was at 00:30 am, but because of the amount of all us YouTubers it took us a while to get things sorted. We were told to stay in our groups of friends until we reached Madagascar then we would be put into groups of 20.

~Time Skip To Madagascar~

'Alright!' An official shouted, 'in the first group we have... Sqaishey Quack, Stampylongnose, Iballisticsquid, Tomohawk1989, AshDubh, Amylee33, Stacy Plays, Netty Plays, L for Lee, Mini Muka, Solidarity, InTheLittleWoods, The Orion Sound, LDShadowLady, SmallishBeans, Dangthatsalongname, Yammyxox, SeaPeeKay, Colleen Ballinger and Rachel Ballinger!'
We all went were we were told and greeted each other. I didn't even know who Rachel and Colleen were, all I knew was that they were American and that Colleen played a character called Miranda Sings on a separate channel. I knew who LDShadowLady was as we had done a video together once, but I didn't know her boyfriend and her friends.
'So Lizzie,' I said, 'The first time we meet is going off to war' I said trying to lighten the mood a little.
'Yeah' Lizzie said with a little smile, understanding what I was trying to do.

What do u guys think of this chapter? Next chapter will be about them getting to know each other, but after that there isn't as much fun and laughter. Be warned... Baiii guys!
(Btw it's half term and I'm bored which is why I'm so active)