Chapter 15 ~ What do we do?

~Time Skip 2 Months~

Sqaishey's POV

I woke up to hear a banging at the door. I woke Stampy, pulled on my dressing gown and went down the stairs. I saw the clock in the hall. 2:17 am. How strange. Why would somebody be at our front door at this time? I answered to door to an official looking person in an army uniform. I looked behind me and I was glad that Stamps was there.
'Um, Bethany Bates and Joseph Garrett?' The official asked us.
'Yep that's us' Stampy said. I didn't trust myself to speak.
'There is a war breaking out in Madagascar between the YouTubers and a mysterious character with his crew' the official told us.
'Let me guess,' Stampy said, 'You want us to join the army?'
'Well, yes. To protect your people from this evil team' he said.
'Can you give us a minute to talk about it please?' I asked the official.
'Sure Bethany.'

Stampy's POV

'Should we go?' Sqaishey asked me.
'Well if they are targeting YouTubers I would imagine the army would be made up of YouTubers. I think we should go, but only if our friends are going' I decided.
'Ok' Sqaishey replied.

3rd Person POV

So Stampy and Sqaishey told the official that they would go, but only if their friends were going. The official told them that all of their friends: Amy, Ash, Tom, Squid, Netty, Mini, Jimmy (solidarity), Stacy and Lee were going. They agreed to go. They would get picked up at 8:00 am for a day of training and would then get the plane to Madagascar. They would then go straight to fighting.

Sooo guys! War! All of my favourite YouTubers and other popular YouTubers will be in it (not all gaming YouTubers) baiii
~ Random Fandom xoxo