Chapter 8 ~ Stampy's Temper Shows

Stampy's POV

I heard Joe shout. I didn't particularly want to see him after knowing what he did to Sqaish. But I went downstairs anyway.
'Hey! You! Curly Head!' Joe shouted. This infuriated me even more but I tried not to show it. It didn't work. I punched him. Joe put his hand to his face and when he took it away his hand was covered in blood.
'What did you do that for?' Joe exclaimed.
'For what you did to Beth. You are one horrible man Joe do you know that?'
'She deserves it. She should have been a better girlfriend. Which is why I am back to get her.' Joe replied. I heard a gasp. I looked behind me to see Sqaishey behind me, hands over mouth in shock. Just then she started to wobble slightly on her feet. I caught her just as she blacked out.

Sqaishey's POV

I came downstairs to hear Joe say he was back to get me. I walked silently into the room, to see him with a bloody nose. I gasped at the realisation that this was actually happening. Joe was back. He was going to hurt me. Just then I started to go dizzy. Stampy saw and came running over to me. Then I blacked out.

Stampy's POV

'Sqaishey? Sqaishey?' I said. She was lying in a hospital bed.
'Hello, are you Joseph Garrett?' a doctor came and asked me.
'Yes. Yes I am. Why did Sqaish- I mean Beth black out?' I asked.
'Don't worry you can call her Sqaishey, I know who you are. My daughter loves your videos. Anyway, this is why she blacked out.' the doctor said, walking over to Sqaishey. She turned Sqaishey's arms so I could see the inside of her wrists.
'She... She... She can't have! Why would she?' I cried. She had bern cutting. I never knew she self  harmed.
'She has lost a lot of blood. The majority of these are 2-3 days old,  and then there are some which are about 5 days old. Oh, and there is 3 from yesterday,' the doctor explained to me. Just then Sqaishey woke up.

Sqaishey's POV

'Stampy? Where am I?' I asked.
'You're in hospital Sqaish,' Stampy said.
'I'll give you two a minute,' the doctor said.
'Why am I here?' I asked.
'Because you blacked out. Do you know why? I do. You have been cutting. Why didn't you tell me Sqaish? I could have helped you. Most of them are recent aswell.' Stampy said.
'Ever since Joe, I have had trust issues. Also...' I started. I couldn't finish. I hadn't told anyone before. Was I ready to trust Stampy?
'You can trust me Sqaish. This probably isn't the best time, but will you be my girlfriend?' Stampy asked.
'Of course I will Stamps,' I said. 'Anyway. I have eating disorders. In fact I have 3. These eating disorders have brought anxiety and depression with them. Cutting makes me feel good.' I explained.

Stampy's POV

Sqaishey has 3 eating disorders, anxiety and depression. I should have talked to her. I should have found out and I could have supported her.
'Stampy?' Sqaishey said.
'Yes love?' I said.
'Do you hate me now? I have never been beautiful, and now you know about my mental illnesses.' Sqaishey said. I can't believe she would think I hated her.
'Of course not Sqaish.' I said shocked.
'Well, I knew Joe was going to come for me. He has been sending me threatening texts, but I never thought he would come.' Sqaishey admitted.

Hey! Just to let you all know, if you feel anxious a lot, or worried, or even considering self harm, talk to a trusted adult (either a teacher, your parents, aunties, uncles, basically anyone you can trust). I'll update again tomorrow! Baiiii

 I'll update again tomorrow! Baiiii