Songbird

John stopped in the doorway as you sang, waiting for you to finsh, before he followed after his brothers and went to the back room. Whenever you sang he'd pop out and watch, slowly making his way over to you at the bar once you'd finished.

"Can I help you Mr Shelby?" You asked as he handed you a drink and winked at you.

"You could sing for me." He offered and you rolled your eyes.

"Perhaps I will, but next time." You smiled slyly and chuckled as you left the pub. Leaving him to gaze after you.

"Alright (Y/N)?" Arthur called as you moved to sit on the little stage until it was time for you to start singing.

"Yeah, you?" You mumbled, not really paying him much attention.

"Not too bad, think John's coming in early." He winked at you and went with Harry into the back as John cam in a sat at the front of the chairs.

"So, you gonna sing for me this week?" He asked and shoved his hands into his pockets as you slowly swaggered to the microphone.

"I don't sing on demand for just anyone when I'm not performing." You sighed and he smirked.

"What about your man do you sing for him?" He asked and you smiled.

"I don't know John; do I sing for you?" It took him a minute to catch onto what you said but when he did he broke into a wide grin and nodded.

"I'd like you to." He muttered and you obliged.