What I Don't Want To Do (Smut)

You smiled to yourself when you heard the locks on the front door click. Slipping out of bed to find John lent against the front door, his eyes closed and an angry heave forcing his chest up and down.

"John?" You asked quietly.

"You still awake?" John asked.

"I heard the door... what's wrong?" You asked seeing the expression on his face.

"Tommy." He mumbled, letting you pull off his hat and tie before un buttoning his jacket and waist coat.

"What happened?" You asked but he gave you a half smile and a kiss.

"Nothin' to be worried about sweetheart." He mumbled to you.

It was an hour later when you rolled over in bed and found it still empty that you went to see what John was doing, finding him staring into the fire in the living room, you sat down on his lap as you stroked your fingers through his hair.

"I don't know what to do." John said quietly. "I thought it'd get better but it's not he's just getting worse and... I want to be a good man, for you and the kids..."

"You're a good man John, you're nothing like Tommy." You whispered as he lent his head on you shoulder and broke down.

"I'm sick of answering to him." John mumbled through a sob. "I just... want it back like it used to be, sleeping next to you every night, scarin' people but not hurtin' 'em."

Hearing John so broken had you silently crying to, tears dribbling down your cheeks when John finally opened up and revealed what was bothering him. When he realised you were crying he rubbed your back and kissed your neck as he hugged you.

"It's alrigh' (Y/N) ... I'm just bein' stupid." He said quickly hoping to stop the flow of tears.

"No you have to tell him how you feel." You said sternly attempting to stop the flow of tears.

"I will." He promised, running a hand up your leg and smiling.

The two of you sat in silence, your hands playing through John's hair as he ran a hand up and down your legs. After a few minutes he looked up at you and smiled, rubbing his nose against yours before claiming your lips, his teeth nipping at your bottom lip before he swiped his tongue over it.

It didn't take long for the kiss to become heated, John's hands pushing your nightdress around your waist as he pulled you onto his lap. His arms wrapped around you and he let out a loud groan as he ground his hips against yours, a string of whimpers and moans falling from you egging him on.

One of his hands ghosted you back and settled in your hair while his other hand slid under your silky night gown moaning into your neck when he found you completely bare underneath, using his grip on you he lent you up and unbutton his trousers.

He slowly sank you down onto him, gasping against your neck, his eyes sliding shut when he got as close as he could. The two of you clung to each other as he moved his hips, each slowly tender movement had the Blinder relaxing a little more, your hands tangled in his hair as slid the straps of your slip off and exposed more of you to his attentive touch.

He watched you slowly fall apart due to his touch, memorising every inch of your perfect body, attempting to stay level headed as your body stiffened and your breath hitched. It didn't take much more for his to tip you to the edge, your eyes rolling and fingers fisting in his shirt.

The sight of you an ungodly mess in his arms had him grinning and it didn't take him long to follow behind, your kisses peppered across his jaw line as you nuzzled into his shoulder. After a few minutes he picked you up and tugged your clothes to cover the both of you, staring into the fire as you slowly fell asleep in his arms.