❥┆TWO

resume

click to resume

JEALOUSY
8:29 pm

johnny positioned the gun towards the bag and took the shot, hitting the bag directly on the x. he cooly lowered the gun, giving haru a sly smile. "nice shot."

"your ass just got saaacked!" he gloated. haru scoffed and turned her head, hiding her smile.

utterfly effect updated
nature remained in balance

"come on johnny, the others probably left us already." a whine escaped his lips but nonetheless he set the rifle down and followed behind haru towards the cable car. just like she had stated the others were nowhere in sight, already up the mountain.

"whoa wait, haru did you see this?" he pointed to the wanted sign. haru nodded. "do you think we'll get a visit from korea's most wanted criminal?"

she shuttered at the thought. "i hope not. i don't plan on dying up here."

"you won't die, especially with me next to you."

"you're right. a glimpse of your face will send the killer running." she joked, nudging his side lovingly. johnny pouted, her words didn't affect him but he sure did play it off like they did.

"that hurt. you know i'm fragile."

"tell me about it. remember that one time when jaehyun tackled you in foot" johnny made random noises to stop haru from continuing. he didn't want to relive his sophomore year memories, especially that particular one.

while haru went over to the loading area johnny locked the door behind him, strict orders from ten. "johnny the cable car is barely coming back. how long will we have to wait?"

"who knows, the mountain is huge. especially with this creepy sanitarium attached to it." he examined the poster. "you'd think with ten's riches his family would have had that thing demolished a long time ago."

"ten's family isn't that rich."

"yeah, they only bought a whole mountain." he countered. with a bit more small talk to keep them occupied the cable car came in no time. they climbed in and enjoyed the ride up with johnny talking about how he befriended ten, and something about a butterfly effect.

JEALOUSY
9:32 pm

like the gentleman he is, jaehyun managed to push open the gate while holding both his and lexee's bags. he remained silent, listening to his girlfriend blabber on about why it was such a long distance to walk and how there should be bellboys to help haul the luggage up.

one wrong word from him and there goes his chance of getting laid.. "how romantic would it be if we got a room with a fireplace." jaehyun hummed at the thought.

"it would be" someone popped out from the shadows, yelling nearly at the top of his lungs. the abruptness caused jae to drop everything, his immediate stance was to hide behind his hands. lexee cowered back, a scared yelp protruding from her throat.

"oh my gosh, i'm on a roll with scaring people." taeyong clapped, clearly proud of himself. "you should have seen your faces."

"dude, i almost clocked you." jaehyun set his hands down.

"sure you were jae. if i didn't see i would have thought that yelp came from you."

"tae, you're an ass."

"come on lex, it's a bunch of harmless fun. we're out alone in the woods, get into the spirit of things." taeyong shook his head. "don't be like this during the trip. i was just trying to lighten the mood."

"like what?" she took a step closer.

"like this." he motioned towards her. "you always get like this."

jaehyun felt the need to step in now. taeyong had no right to speak to his girlfriend like this. they might have been ex's but taeyong still didn't seem to get the memo. jae wasn't the type to come off as threatening but in some cases, it had to happen. this was a risk he was willing to take.

"listen taeyong, i'm gonna say this now. you need to back off. lexee and i are together now, you have no right to speak to her that way. do we understand each other?" okay, maybe jae didn't feel that empowered but more like an ass after those words left his mouth but he did feel better knowing that he stood up for his girl. he hoped lexee found this side of him attractive.

"whoa." taeyong held his hands up in defense. "i thought we were past this but i guess not." he walked in between them, leaving the way they came up.

"taeyong!" she called out.

"nope, it's cool. i'm just gonna head down and be all mature and shit." once he was out of sight jaehyun proceeded to grab his bag.

"oh crap, i forgot i had to do something. babe do you mind taking the bags while i go find haru?"

jaehyun looked at her quizzically. she expected him to carry her heavy bags, on top of his, the rest of the way without help? "that really can't wait? we're almost there."

"i know but it's really important." he wanted to push the topic further but decided against it. he had just about enough of his tough guy facade. he let her go back down the trail without another word.

"ah man, i messed up. i hope taeyong doesn't hate me..."

JEALOUSY
9:41 pm

haeyeon found herself waiting for taeyong's return, once again. the moment they stepped foot off the cable car he led her over to a sitting area that had a snow covered telescope and wooden overhead structure.

with no mobile phone service she sat bored until deciding to look out the telescope in hopes of maybe seeing a wild animal or some birds.

she glanced around until two figures came into contact with her focus. she zoomed in closer, her stomach dropped at the sight. taeyong was with lexee, too close for comfort.

he set a hand on her shoulder. "tae..." she mumbled, hurt. all of a sudden eyes were staring back at her. she jumped back, meeting a chuckling jaehyun.

"sorry haeyeon. i guess it's easy to scare people in the woods, huh?"

she chuckled lightly after calming her heartbeat. "totally." she awkwardly rubbed her arm, her gaze lowering to look at her black shoes.

"what were you looking at?" he walked up to the telescope. "mind if i take a look?"

mislead jaehyun, saying it's busted?

encourage jaehyun to take a look?

G U Y S
i haven't found a set
schedule on when to update.
what days are best?

T A G S
crxzxnxss iitrashytrashii
breadotaku KIMNAMSOON