❥┆SIX

resume

click to resume

SUSPICION
11:00 am

at around eleven haru was awaken by her phone's alarm clock. she stretched herself out before leaving the warmth of her bed. she was quiet as she slipped on her house shoes, not wanting to awaken her sleeping roommate.

the atmosphere in the lodge felt different as she walked down the stairs. last night was definitely something but the lodge felt welcoming, now it felt concerning. "shake it off haru. it's nothing."

when she entered the kitchen she didn't expect johnny to be leaning against the counter, casually sipping out of a white coffee mug. his hair was messy, not from sleep but more so from running his hands through it. he sure was a sight, ethereal looking to define it precisely.

"morning ruru." he smiled, setting the mug down. he ruffled up her hair before pulling her into his arms, her head resting perfectly on his toned chest. "sleep well?"

"uh yeah." she answered, flustered by his actions. this was new, he was never this keen to skinship so early in the morning. "did you?"

he hummed, pulling away. "like a baby. make yourself a cup." he gestured towards the brewing coffee pot. "what should we cook? there's not much variety."

she watched him pull out instant rice, a carton of eggs, kimchi and some bread. "traditional korean breakfast or should we make it westernized and add some bacon?"

she chuckled, taking the packaged loaf of bread from his grasp. "let chef haru show you how it's done." he held his hands up in defense and backed away.

"fine. i'll be over here, watching from afar." he sat on the barstool and watched haru in admiration as she handled and prepared the food. one day i'll man up and kiss her. he thought to himself. just wait for me haru.

SUSPICION
12:07 pm

the aroma of the freshly cooked food awoke everyone's senses as they scurried to the table at twelve. it was no longer breakfast but they didn't care. food was food, the casualties came later. "thank you haru!"

they chorused taking the chopsticks in their fingers. "no problem." for the next 10 minutes or so it was quiet talking wise. the only sound was the constant clatter of chopsticks to plates and moans of satisfaction.

haru noticed the constant glances filled with gilt jaehyun kept sending lexee from across the table. she assumed jaehyun never got the chance to apologize for his rash actions the night before.

"jaehyun just spit out the apology. gosh." lexee groaned, fed up with the feeling of his eyes on her. he had nearly choked on his mouthful of rice at the abruptness.

he swallowed quickly and cleared his throat, hanging his head in shame. "lex, i want to apologize for my actions last night. it was a mistake on my part to even say what i said. it should have been me to run after you last night. i'm so sorry."

"i forgive you." he lifted his head meeting her stern look. "but if you ever pull some shit like that again you're dead meat buddy."

"noted."

and so breakfast continued, the mood now lighter. the decision to spend the day outside seemed fitting with everything. after a game of rock paper scissors to decide the cleanup couple the rest retreated back to their rooms to ready themselves.

"taeil..." minjin started making taeil avert his eyes from the dirty plate in his gloved hand to her. "we should find a place that has tons of privacy... okay?" he didn't speak, the confused look on his face did for him. "there's something we should do but only if we're alone."

now he had caught her drift. "oh um yeah okay. i'm sure there's a mini cabin somewhere on this mountain. we could search for it later."

"kay." she beamed. while she happily rinsed the dishes of their suds taeil's mind was racing with all the possibilities of tonight. he knew whatever was going to happen later on, no amount of preparing himself would help.

SUSPICION
5:30 pm

when the teens were all out the cabin far off in the woods the intruder returned for the second time. for the upcoming night he needed to get the ball rolling. with who he had decided on he rushed to her room, immediately going to one of her suitcases.

he popped it open, marvelling at the sight of her undergarments. "lace." he smirked. he held a pair of black lace underwear up, letting the sun that peeked in through the shutters shine upon it. "let's take these."

with the whole suitcase in his arm he left the room. figuring if her stuff went missing she would clearly go looking for them and when she couldn't find them inside she would opt for going outside and that would be the perfect chance to snatch her up.

"it's a shame what a family would do, just to protect themselves."

Q U I C K
update. i have finals next week
& then graduation so no updates until
like the last week of may!

T A G S
crxzxnxss breadotaku
iitrashytrashii KIMNAMSOON