❥┆ELEVEN

resume

click to resume

UNEASY
11:00 pm

utterfly effect updated
status change

taeyong couldn't look up from the lever. the pictures plastered on each side, the pleads from the two tied up, it all was too much. this whole situation was messed up. "i'm sorry..." he choked out as he shifted the lever to the left.

the chainsaw began moving again but this time towards haeyeon's direction. she screamed at the top of her lungs while taeyong shook his head, shocked at his own choice. "why taeyong!?"

he repeated sorry like a mantra. the saw began slicing through haeyeon's mid stomach. the blood splattered everywhere, mainly landing all across johnny's face. the feel of her warm blood on his face made him gag. he squeezed his eyes shut, refusing to look.

the screams and cries from her came to a stop once the saw managed to cut through her completely. "that was interesting. taeyong chose johnny over his lover? hah, what a show. you're free to run now you murderer."

taeyong caught sight of his now dead girlfriend, his insides churned. he bent over, releasing everything he ate in the past hours. he threw up until his throat felt raw. "taeyong please get me out of here." johnny cried.

with unbalanced movement taeyong pushed on the fence that was once locked. he weeped as he released johnny from his binds. "haeyeon... i'm so fucking sorry."

johnny had to yank taeyong away from her. her once colorful face now drained of all its color. her eyes clouded over. "tae we have to go. the killer could be on his way. let's go!"

it pained taeyong. he didn't care if the killer came. he wanted to die. he killed his lover, his best friend. he felt like he deserved to die. he would be known as a murderer. how would he live the rest of his life knowing he chose johnny over the love of his life.

"haeyeon..." with one last forceful tug from johnny, taeyong left the shed, leaving behind her body.

UNEASY
9:30 pm

jaehyun and lexee remained unaware of what was going on to the others as they continued their slow search for her missing bag. the pair passed the telescope that jaehyun witnessed her sharing the intense moment with taeyong. he took this time to stop her.

"hey lex..." he didn't want to bring up the situation again. it was in the past and if he brought it up there would surely be an argument which he wasn't in the mood for. "let's start over. this whole vacation so far has been a mess."

"you're telling me."

"no more taeyong, no more minjin. just you and i, in this winter wonderland." he held his arms open. she acted as if she was contemplating his words.

"just you and i? i can dig that." she rushed into his arms, loving the warmth his embrace gave her.

"damn straight baby." he kissed her temple softly. "starting now we'll make the best of this vacation."