❥┆FOURTEEN

resume

click to resume

CHASE
10:00 pm

WARNING
talk about mature content below

minjin didn't understand how taeil could mess up something so simple as turning on the mini light generator. the moment he tried, it sparked and shocked him. he crumpled to the floor, clutching onto his thumb and index finger. "i swear i'm going to die before this night is over." he complained, still remaining laid out on the floor.

"taeil please, it was a mini shock." minjin rose and approached his figure. she knelt down and giggled. "you look so helpless."

"i practically am." he sighed and pulled himself into a sitting position. "find another source of light while i search for some matches. i'm in dire need of a fire." while minjin focused on the main living area taeil traveled towards the back where the bedroom and bathroom were.

he scavenged the drawers to only come across an explicit looking book. his curiosity got the best of him. he took a seat on the bed and flipped to the first page. his eyes widen at the explicit image of a naked man and women.

the man was kneeling on both knees while the girl was sitting on his lap, their arms secured tightly around each other. "so a sexy stack isn't an appealing stack of pancakes?"

the more he flipped through the pages the more he felt his darkest desires growing. with the descriptive wording under each picture and the visual images he couldn't wait to see what minjin wanted to try, if she allowed for them to go further than what she originally planned.

although he was basically inexperienced, this book gave him light to what would be most pleasurable for the both of them. "hey taeil, i found a lantern— what are you doing?" he scrambled to shut the book and toss it behind him. he cleared his throat and stood awkwardly.

"nothing. just looking for matches."

"what were you reading?"

"i wasn't reading anything." he peeked behind him, noticing the book wasn't hidden behind his frame like he hoped it was. he slid over to now conceal it. "so that lantern looks nice. let's go back in the living room." he laughed nervously and pressed a hand on her lower back.

"if you say so..." she trailed off. she allowed him to walk her a few steps before she turned in his hold. she ran back into the bedroom and snatched the book up off the bed. taeil let out a yelp and rushed forward.

his plan was to tackle her onto the bed and snatch the book from her but his plan failed seeing as she easily sidestepped his attack resulting in him flinging himself over the bed.

he rolled and crashed into the wall, a low groan protruding his lips. "my back... oh fuck my back."

"babe why were you looking at a book filled with sex positions? more specifically why is this corner of the page folded?" she let out a soft 'oh' as she opened the page up, the title 'doggy style' catching her eyes.

taeil hung his head in shame. minjin discarded the book back into the dresser. "it seemed interesting."

"oh taeil..." she shook her head. "let's not try those out tonight but maybe when we get back home. we don't even have protection."