❥┆EIGHTEEN

resume

click to resume

DECISIONS
12:54 am

johnny seemed to regain consciousness first. he wiggled around, finding himself strapped down to a chair with only one hand free. taeyong groaned, his head slowly rising to look at johnny.

"well, here we are again." taeyong chuckled darkly. "he's here to finish us off. it's a good thing i guess. i can't live with the guilt."

johnny looked at him, thinking of words to reply with to get him to snap out of it but none came. there was no saving themselves this time. they managed to get caught and now they were going to die.

"it was nice knowing you buddy. we've been friends for years and now we get to leave the world together." tears stung johnny's eyes. "i'll see you on the flip side."

"our afterlife will be okay as long as we're together."

from up above the saw's began to power up, the familiar sound bringing back the images of their first encounter with it. "taeyong and johnny, you managed to get caught again."

the killers figure could be made out from the shadows in the room. he was circling them, like an animal would do to it's prey. "well no shit." johnny scoffed, wanting nothing more than for the saw's to just hurry and end him.

"i'm sure you both are ready for it to end but not just yet. i should at least explain why you and your friends were invited to this mountain to be terrorised." johnny and taeyong met eyes.

"it was because of ten."

"don't blame your friend. blame his father." the killer slowly came into the light. he pulled a chair in front of him and took a seat, looking between the two friends. "it's storytime."

...

"i was on the run seeing as i'm a wanted criminal. the plan was to leave seoul with my family. go to the states and start clean. i had a wife and daughter... i told them where to meet me. i waited for their arrival."

"the whole time my wife was driving i was on the phone speaking to my daughter. during the call i heard tire screeches and my wife shout. then all went quiet. i knew they got into an accident but i didn't know they had died until an accomplice informed me."

"i wanted to see the driver who killed my family. turns out it was kiet leechaiyapornkul, the wealthy businessman. he left the scene of the accident without a scratch. he left my family there to die just so he wouldn't get caught but i knew and i was furious."

"hit and run..." taeyong mumbled. the killer nodded.

"i hunted him down and that's when everything started. i told him i would get revenge and for a whole year i made his life a living hell. i even killed your friends best friend to show them i meant business."

"primmy..."

"finally he gave in and we made a compromise. i get revenge on the people his son loved the most while he got to survive and be free from me. and here we are currently."

"are you serious!? you agreed to kill innocent teens that had nothing to do with the death of your family!?" johnny shouted, anger overtaking him.