❥┆THREE

resume

click to resume

DARKNESS
9:59 pm

haeyeon shook her head. "there's really nothing to look at jae." when he continued to persist she gave in, allowing him to aline his eyes through the scope. she bit her lip as his shoulders slumped.

"that fucking bastard, after i told him to stay away from her? what the hell man!?" haeyeon could understand his frustration, after all taeyong was her boyfriend. although it didn't seem like much was happening the fact that they had the audacity to go behind their backs hurt.

"jae let's think calmly about this, it's probably nothing." she tried.

"nothing my ass. if we were to be caught doing that they would feel a certain way. unbelievable." he couldn't stand looking on anymore. he turned and stormed off, ignoring haeyeon's call out to him. with debating to follow after him she decided not to, knowing he probably needed his space to calm down, much like herself.

she found herself wandering back down the mountain, her mind swarming with different scenarios that all made her head pound. what if he still has feelings for her? what if he's planning on leaving me? the mere thought brought tears to her eyes, him leaving her would make her worst fear come to life.

"get it together haeyeon, he wouldn't leave you." she reassured herself, restating it like a mantra. when she focused back on her surroundings she found herself near the cable car station.

it seemed like the ideal place to just rest and recollect herself. she sat down on the bench and went to reach into her backpack, the same backpack taeyong customized with eyes that seemed to be watching your every move.

on normal occasions she found the backpack cute but with the darkened woods surrounding her the eyes seemed daunting.

something white was thrown right near her face, the content splattering on the wall behind her. she jumped up, taeyong's creeping figure now visible. "put your hands up where i can see them, we've got you surrounded."

"taeyong, can you not?" while she wasn't opposed to a snowball fight she wanted to figure out what exactly had happened between himself and lexee more.

"do what?" he answered in a seemingly innocent tone. haeyeon began to walk over towards him when he swiftly scooped up a pile of snow and rolled it into a ball. "this?"

he smirked, launching the ball directly at her. while it happened all too fast the cold ice slapped her directly on the chest.

"oomph— tae really!?" he shrugged and went to pick up another ball. this time she did the same, figuring if she were to throw the snowball back and hit him in the face then it would help to amount with her anger and stress he caused.

while the two went back and forth between throwing the snowballs, haeyeon felt her anger subdue after landing majority of her throws directly at his face.

"you're going to get it when i catch you." he spoke out over her laughter. with a freshly made snowball in her hand she awaited for him to come out from behind the tree he was hiding behind. a bird had made its way onto the path of firing, haeyeon took this as a prime opportunity.

"taeyong oh my gosh look! what kind of bird is this?" she excitedly asked. he seemed to forget the war they were having at the moment, he revealed himself to look at the bird in hopes of being to answer her question.

his shuffling made the bird fly off, before he got a good look at it, snow hit his already sore and cold face.

"ugh." he groaned. "i can't believe i fell for that." haeyeon proudly clapped and took off running, looking for more ammo when arms wrapped around her waist, bringing her down on the soft blanket of snow. "gotcha now, lil lady."

she examined his face from up under him. her fear started to sink in again. "taeyong, you wouldn't leave me right?"

"what? of course not. where is this coming from?" his expression appalled.

"i saw you and lexee. i know you told me you two were over but i just, i don't know. what were you two talking about?" taeyong smiled fondly at her. cheating and or leaving her would never cross his mind but when it did to hers, all he could do was adore her.

"all we talked about was how sorry she was for jaehyun snapping at me and that she'll try to keep him in check. and then i placed my hand on her shoulder telling her it was alright and that this shouldn't be awkward between us since we're both in a new loving relationship."

haeyeon was at a loss for words, all she could produce was a small 'oh' which he found humor in. "god, you're so cute. can i kiss you?"

she contemplated the choice. his words awakening the slumbering butterflies in her stomach. she nodded shyly, while he closed his eyes to lean in she took the snow she secretly grabbed, shoving it into his face.

"that was for making me worry. now come here." she pulled him down by the collar of his shirt and pressed a soft kiss on his lips.

with all of the teens now up the mountain, either waiting at the lodge's doors or making their way to it, no one was able to notice the cable car pulling into the station, bringing an uninvited guest.

the guest would let the teens enjoy their first night before reigning terror upon them in the upcoming hours.

T A G S
crxzxnxss iitrashytrashii
breadotaku KIMNAMSOON