❥┆FINAL CHAPTER

bonus content

click to start

POLICE STATION
a few days later

the remaining survivors were instantly brought to seoul's medical center after they were all accounted for to get treated. living normally was a newfound struggle. they couldn't sleep properly. the sight of food made them sick.

while they were stuck in their hospital beds nearly all day and night all they could do was think and relive that night. it came as a surprise to some that none of them turned mad.

the whole duration of their stay in the hospital was filled with police trying to get them to talk about what exactly went down on that fearful night but the doctors insisted they needed to rest before being bombarded with questions.

with the exception of minjin, the boys got discharged after they got the approval from their doctor claiming that their wounds were minor and nothing life threatening. immediately after, they found themselves all in separate cars heading towards the police station to be interrogated.

ROOM ONE— 00095LT
4:35 pm

taeyong found himself faced in front of a police officer who had a notebook and recorder in hand. to the left of them at the end of the table was a rolling camera, capturing their every word and movement.

POLICE OFFICER: now taeyong, i know you've had a rough time but i want you to inform me of everything that happened that night. try and remember.

TAEYONG: i remember everything perfectly. don't worry.

he started off with the beginning of the trip, how everything was perfectly fine. how they thought nothing of it. seeing it as just a regular trip their best friend planned for them.

TAEYONG: how naive of us to think this wasn't a setup right? what friend invites them onto a mountain to stay on their families lodge without joining them?

POLICE OFFICER: so you're saying your friend chittaphon leechaiyapornkul set you and your friends up?

TAEYONG: that's exactly what i'm saying!

POLICE OFFICER: and how exactly do you have proof he set you up?

TAEYONG: seriously? just— let me continue on before we get to that part.

the officer listened intently as taeyong resided everything up to the point where it got to haeyeon's death. that's where more questions and suspicions aroused.

POLICE OFFICER: you just said you pulled the lever to kill kwon haeyeon because the killer forced you to decide between her and johnny seo?

TAEYONG: yes! he said if i didn't cooperate he would come and kill us all. i had no other choice!

POLICE OFFICER: and so you chose to save your best friend rather than girlfriend... you also said you watched her as she died. this—

TAEYONG: i didn't have a choice!

by now he was in tears and shaking. the officer nodded, wrote something down on the paper and continued on.

ROOM TWO— 00094MT
4:53 pm

taeil found himself in the same situation. with his casted leg propped up he tried his best to keep calm and tell the officer everything he knew as well as ask his own questions.