Rebellious Aurora

{the course of true love never did run smooth}

-William Shakespeare

He was the rules.

She defied him.

He was not to be challenged.

She was also.

Yet, they longed for an adventure.

So, they became each other's adventure.

Aurora Steele, as known as Luna, is not your regular teenage seventeen-year-old girl. She's the girl who parents warn their children to stay away from, the girl who craves for an adventure. She's also the girl who knows how to be herself, how to be unique and how to make life fun.

Ashton Nixon is a guy who likes to keep to himself and his friends yet loves to tease and ruin other people's lives with his cocky attitude and handsome looks. He was the rules that no one would ever break and a challenge that no one took upon.

Reality then comes crashing down and their lives go downhill when Aurora and Ashton bump heads with each other. Countless arguments and teasing will rise but under both of their façades, there live two people who only yearn to have an adventure.

And so an adventure they will have but this time, they will have each other for the ride.

COPYRIGHT

Do not copy my book or ANY other author's books at all. There will be consequences and I'm sure you've read other notices like this so I don't have to remind you. You will be reported, blocked and your Wattpad account may be removed. Just a little, simple, warning.

NOTE

This is a work of fiction created by the author's imagination. Characters, places, events and names came from the author's creativity and any resemblance to real life is entirely coincidental.

CAST:

AESTHETICS BEAUTIFULLY CREATED BY @animalsjam1

Ashton Nixon: 17-years-old