fifteen | murder me

THANK YOU TO KHIKHI ONCE AGAIN FOR VOTING AND COMMENTING LIKE ALWAYS. I CAN ALWAYS FEEL YOUR SUPPORT AND LOVE FOR THIS NOVEL.

Y'all don't forget to VOTE and COMMENT. I WILL notice you (: xo

If you thought I was more heartless than anyone in the world, you thought wrong.

Once upon a fucking time, there lived a girl who thought the world bowed at her feet. And no, she wasn't me. The girl who played mind games and tricks that deceived whoever crossed her path. Our generation feared her.

"What are we going to do?" Jiao questioned as she rubbed her hands together nervously, her eyes flickering everywhere but me.

As my eyes drank in the girls in front of me that had also been tormented by the same girl, I had managed to contact them after my encounter with Stella and informed them everything.

Now, they sat around me in my room, immersed in their own haunting thoughts as they thought back to the dark events that had made them who they were today.

"What happened after Stella made it so dramatic that they were back?" Hailee questioned, frown lines etched in between her eyebrows as her eyes flickered up to mine.

I shrugged. "She demanded me to let her go or she's going to hurt Dakota again."

Tori sighed heavily. "So she's the reason why your sister's in the fucking hospital."

I nodded, clenching my jaw as I ran a hand through my hair in exasperation. "I don't fucking know what to do."

Suddenly, Jiao's brown eyes lit up in hope as she shot up from her seat, running over to my bed before rummaging through her backpack. "I'm texting my parents to tell them that I'm going to sleep over. You guys have to do it too, no excuses."

I immediately frowned as I glanced over at the other girls who also looked just as confused as I was. "Why?"

Jiao turned to face the group, a smirk tugging at her lips. "Because we're going to fucking see what the hell she's doing back here."

"I can hear you chewing from fucking Mars," Jiao hissed as she craned her neck to the side at Hailee who was eating a bag of chips as if she was having a walk in the park.

I walked beside Hailee who was dressed in black. Hell, we were all dressed in black as if we were some sort of ninjas commitment a damn crime. The others had their backs hunched forward as they crept around in the dark, their heads cracking from side to side as if some sort of serpent was going to pop out of nowhere.

It was currently around two in the morning and I had been about to fall asleep when Jiao had turned on the blinding lights and had jumped on our sleeping bags. Much to our dismay, we had reluctantly changed into black clothing before exiting my house.

"I hope you know that we have fucking school in five hours," Tori hissed under her breath as she stuck close to Jiao's side. I wondered how Jiao could walk in the dark since the street lamps didn't really give us much vision. It was as if Jiao's eyes were like night vision goggles. "I also have a fucking Calculus exam as well."

I heard Jiao let out a groan as I chuckled underneath my breath. "We get it. It'll only take half an hour."

As Jiao led us through the dark, we managed to climb over the enormous gates since her old house was a gated community. We strode past numerous houses until we reached the double-storey that would look normal if it wasn't situated in a gated community.