three | Aurora, the Sleeping Beauty

The motorcycle ride was freaking awesome.

But I wasn't going to tell Ashton that. Hell to the no.

When we had arrived at the party, music was pumping through the house so loud that I had been surprised the cops hadn't shown up yet. Drunk and high teenagers were scattered across the front lawn and when I had spotted my friends inside, I had looked behind me and found out that Ashton had no longer been following me.

I had been relieved.

Now, Jiao was screaming hysterically at the drunk people who were ruining her mother's flowers in her backyard whilst Hailee was making out with Matt against the wall. Tori and I were gyrating on the dance floor to Nicki Minaj-Feeling Myself feat. Beyoncé, where the girls jogged the space and the guys' cat whistled at us.

Once the music was over, I was sweating and feeling as hot as ever. I quickly took my pink leather jacket and threw it in someone's face before flipping my hair back and fanned myself. I looked down to find myself wearing a singlet where it exposed half of my cleavage. I only shrugged and followed Tori to the back.

We decided not to drink because I didn't want to wake up with a pounding headache on a Saturday.

"I swear to the fucking flying pigs, I'm going to shoot your fucking head off if you don't stop eating the fucking soil!" I heard Jiao shout at a drunk jock who was indeed eating soil from her mother's favourite pot plant. "Holy fucking hell!"

"There are too many fucks in one sentence," I spoke up with a chuckle as I walked over to the jock and kicked his ass. I raised an eyebrow as he glared at me but when I hissed like a snake, he immediately backed away with wide eyes. "Why are men so stupid?"

Jiao sighed in relief as she turned to us. "I regret hosting this party."

I laughed. "That's not my fault, boo."

She rolled her eyes. "What time is it?"

I looked down at my wrist watch and my eyes immediately widened at the time. "12:30 am."

"We're getting these fucktards out of here," Jiao cursed under her breath as she reached behind a rather unusual large bush and tossed us each a microphone. "You know what to do, girls."

It spent a whole ten minutes to walk around the house, holding the microphone to our phone as the police sirens blared through the entire house. I was assigned upstairs, Tori was downstairs and Jiao was hauling her ass almost everywhere. Curses and shouts of teenagers immediately flooded out of the house and by the time we met up with each other, cars roared to life and zoomed away.

"I'm making the worst life decisions right now, I swear," Jiao said, shaking her head as the three of us looked around the disordered house.

When I was upstairs, Matt had carried Hailee out and I had saluted him as if to say to take Hailee home safely or I was going to beat his ass.

"We'll help clean up, don't worry," Tori offered, laughing as she took off her cardigan and disposed it on the sofa. "Let's get to work."

"We'll join," a new voice spoke up.

My eyes widened and my jaw unhinged as I slowly turned my head to the side to see Jiao and Tori both look at me, their faces contorted in shock and confusion.

I cleared my throat and straightened my back before spinning on my heel to see Ashton and a familiar guy, leaning against the doorframe. My eyes narrowed in on the familiar male who had dark brown hair and hazel eyes that glinted in amusement. He wore a black tank top that showed off his athletic build.