five | feisty, aren't you?

{SHOUTOUT TO @khikhibennett FOR BEING SUCH AN AMAZING, LOVING SUPPORTER. THIS CHAPTER IS FOR YOU!}

It was now a Monday and Ashton had crashed at my place on Saturday night. I had woken up on a Sunday morning to the smell of chocolate pancakes and when I looked to the side of my bed where my nightstand was situated, a plate of freshly made pancakes waited patiently for me with a bottle of water. No note, though. I wasn't surprised. And yes, I did devour the delicious plate of pancakes.

"You seem off," a voice beside me said, snapping me out of my thoughts as I turned my head to the side to see Tori looking at me with a weird look on her face.

"Yeah, did something happen over the weekends?" Hailee questioned, frowning as she sent longing gazes to her boyfriend who sat just a couple tables away.

I frowned. "No..."

"Is it because we ditched you on Saturday?" Jiao questioned, raising an eyebrow at me as if she was studying me. "Because if it was, we made up for it on Sunday when we took you to the ice cream parlour."

The same parlour Ashton had taken me.

I laughed. "Guys, it's nothing. Relax."

"We have bigger things to discuss!" Tori exclaimed, clapping in excitement as all three heads turned to me.

I sighed heavily and ran a hand through my hair before biting into my green apple. Yes, green apples were better than red ones. "What?"

"You and Ashton seem to be getting along," Hailee answered, wiggling her eyebrows suggestively. "And I mean, really getting along. He usually climbs into girls' pants but he hasn't done that to you yet, why?"

I shrugged. "Because he's scared of me."

Tori barked out a laugh, attracting a few peoples' attention nearby. "Ashton Nixon, scared of Luna Steele?"

I shrugged, feeling a smirk crawling on my lips. "Please, he's a big pussy and can't even-"

"Stop trying to make yourself feel better," a masculine voice whispered next to my ear, a shiver running down my spine as the seat beside me suddenly slightly dipped down.

I gulped and turned my head to the side, quickly plastering on a blank expression as I came face to face with the one and only Ashton, his blue eyes glinting mischievously. A smirk also crawled to his lips and my hands couldn't help but felt like they were meant to slap the smirk off of his face.

"Beauties," another masculine voice said as I turned my head around to see Landon slipping into the seat in between Tori and Jiao. "I'll just squeeze in here."

"Yeah, you can't fit because you're a fucking fat ass," Jiao muttered loudly under her breath in annoyance that Landon and Ashton had interrupted us as Tori, Hailee and I stifled a laugh at Landon's face contorted in shock and amusement.

"Well, feisty, aren't you?" Landon sneered, rolling his eyes.

"Fiesty, aren't you?" Jiao mimicked before stuffing a chocolate bar in her mouth and I assumed it was to make her feel better, slightly moving away from Landon who watched her in amusement.

Ashton chuckled under his breath before nudging me with his elbow to gain my attention. I sighed and turned to face him as he held a devilish smirk on his face, propping his elbow on the table before leaning his head on his hand, his eyes staring intensely at my face.

"What?" I asked, biting into my apple again, keeping my blank façade up.

"Did you sleep well on Saturday night?" Ashton asked as Hailee's jaw dropped open, water falling out of her mouth and Jiao, choking on her bar whilst Tori just eyed me suspiciously. "I mean...I was there but I just wanted to-"