Variety Mess Up

Lei and the group entered the variety show area, and realized that there were a lot of cameras

Lei and the group entered the variety show area, and realized that there were a lot of cameras. Lei was wondering if this was going to be aired in front of everyone. One of the contestants it would, the others said no, so Lei was now really nervous. When everyone got in, Wendy came in with another member of the group, Irene. Lei thought to herself that since she already met Wendy, it would be easy, except she saw the way Irene acted. She looked very serious doing her acting with the other contestants and Lei was getting nervous. Then the leader of the variety challenge asked Lei and two other competitors to be on the first live variety show today. He said it was going to be on VApp and over 1 million will be watching. Then Lei got really scared. But she tried her best to go and put on a smile. When the live broadcast was about to start, Lei took a deep breath and calmed herself. Then it began...

"Hello VApp and welcome to today's rookie show. My name is Wendy and I'm here today with Irene. We will be broadcasting three rookies every 30 minutes and we will provide you info about them and really show you the real side of them. Now everyone, please introduce yourselves."

"Hello, my name is Kim Sooyoung. I'm 19 years old and I'm happy to be here today. I love SM and I hope to someday have a future in it."

"Hello. My name is Son Kimwa. I am 21 years old and I'm ready to reach my goals in life here at SM entertainment."

"Um, hel-hello. My name is, um, Lei. And it's nice to, um, uh, be here today. I, um, I, uh.."

Right there and then Lei just fell to the floor and had passed out. Everyone was shocked and had to stop the broadcast. They had to go get a medical aide to help Lei. She looked paler than usual. They carried her out and brought her to a nurse office. About 20 minutes pass by and Lei finally wakes up. She looks around to see no one around her. She realized then that she went unconscious and was worried how everyone reacted. Lei looked around to find anything to signal an alarm to notify that she woke up, but she couldn't find anything. All she found was a bouquet of white flowers with a card on them. She picked them up from the side table and looked at them. They smelled really nice and they were her favorite colors. Lei noticed there was a letter on the bouquet. It said the following,

'Feel Better Oppa'

There was no name on it. But Lei was curious. Who could have given this to her? She hasn't really met anyone besides Suho and Kyungsoo. But she still doesn't think that they would give her flowers. And Lei really didn't know what Oppa meant. So she left the flowers there and walked outside and tried to look for someone. Then she saw someone in the distance. A tall man with blonde hair. Lei thought that it was someone that could help her.

"Hello? Are you a doctor?"

The man turned around and saw Lei. He then walked towards her.

"What are you doing here? Shouldn't you be at the variety place with Wendy and Irene?"

"How do you know I'm a contestant? Who are you anyways? I don't think I've met you."

"The name's Taemin

"The name's Taemin. How about you? I haven't a beautiful face like yours in a while."

"Um, my name's Lei. It's nice to meet you. How did you know that I was in the nurses office?"

"I was just in there. I was looking for a prescription for Minho. He's not feeling so well. Why were you in there?"

"Well I passed out during the broadcast and they had to pull me out. I don't know now if I'll pass the first round."

"If it will help, I can talk to the leader and give you another chance."

"No way Taemin, I can't be on there again. I'll be embarrassed the whole time. Besides, they're better without me."

"I don't think so."

As Taemin said that, he put his arms around Lei, trying to comfort her.

"There will be times where you need to get back up and fight. I know you have a great ability. I heard about you from the dance and singing coach, and they gave really good reviews of you. Please Lei, continue. I want to have you here with me and the company."

After he said that, he leaned in and kissed Lei on the cheek. Lei really didn't have much feeling for Taemin, but she didn't say anything.

"Thank you Taemin. I needed that. I will go and try my best until the end."

All of the sudden there was an announcement,

"ATTENTION EVERYONE. IT IS THE END OF THE DAY. THE RESULTS WILL BE TOMORROW TO SEE WHO GOES TO ROUND 2 OF THE COMPETITION. THAT IS ALL."

"Well, I have to go. It was a pleasure meeting you Taemin."

"Anytime darling."

Then Lei left and went home, nervous about tomorrow since she didn't really do the variety part. But she was praying that she would still make it to the second round.