Starting off Good

Lei was ready to start the second round of the competition, but at the same time she was really nervous. She entered the building more nervous than when she did the first time. As she entered the building, she saw Kyungsoo, apparently waiting for her.

"Hey Lei! This round you get to be with a member of the company. I wanted to choose you because, well, you know."

"Haha! I understand. That's cool. So what are we going to do today?"

"So I have to read this paper to you as a requirement. Let me start reading it..."

Kyungsoo then began reading it,

Dear Contestant,
Congrats on making it to the second round. This upcoming round may be harder if you're an introvert, and easy if you're an extrovert. There will be three parts to this. The first part will be fan meetings. You and you're partner will go to a place to meet  fans and talk to them about your possible future. The second part will be you and your partner singing a duet together and showing the audio to Lee Soo-Man. Finally, the last round will be you and your partner dancing together to any style of music you want. Good luck and let's see who goes to the top 5, yes 5. Have a fun time!
Sincerely,
Lee Soo-Man

"So I'm going to be with you during this round?"

"Yeah I think so. You're ok with that right?"

"Yeah that's fine. I was just wondering."

So Kyungsoo and Lei went to the front of the SM building to wait for their ride to their location. As soon as they got on their transportation, the driver said,

"You two are Kyungsoo and Lei right?"

"Yep, that's us."

"Oh cool! Many people have been talking about you. They think you two are great friends."

"Really? I didn't know people said that about us. Anyways, where actually are we going?"

"You're guys location is actually the Jeju Islands."

"Really? That's such a nice place. I've always wanted to visit that place."

"Well Miss, your dream is about to come true."

So the driver started heading to the Jeju Islands and Lei was really excited to see the place in the nice sun that was out today. It took them a while to get there. On the way, Lei started to fall asleep, and while she fell asleep, she leaned on Kyungsoo as she was dozing off. Then Kyungsoo slowly wraps his arm around her. Then he sees Lei show a tiny smile and a tiny cuddle as well. Kyungsoo is pleased by the reaction Lei gave, and leaned his head on hers. Later on they arrived at the Island by boat and so many fans were there with EXO signs and SM signs. Both Lei and Kyungsoo got out and so many fans screamed and cheered for both of them. Lei couldn't believe how many people there were.

"I never knew there were going to be this many people D.O."

"Yeah. It's a lot to be honest. You're not going to faint or anything right?"

"Ya! Don't talk about that. That's in the past right now."

"Sorry. Forgot about that."

Lei went up and she politely greeted herself to the fans. But this time was different.

"Hello! My name is Lei Coles and I'm very happy to be here today. I can't wait to meet you guys and get to share smiles with each of you guys! Thank you for coming today!"

Everyone cheered for Lei and Kyungsoo watched her amazing speech. She looked so confident doing it. Then Kyungsoo greeted himself and started talking to fans the whole day. Both Lei and Kyungsoo were having such a fun time and they got to meet so many fans, mostly EXO fans. Lei was also a popular name because of her success in reaching the next round. Then in the end Lei got out a selfie stick that she brought from the boat and took a photo with all the fans and Kyungsoo. Then Kyungsoo and Lei had to say goodbye to all the fans and the fans wished the two good luck in the future. After the fanmeet, the two had been requested to stay at a luxury hotel in the Jeju Island.

The hotel was really nice and had a great view of everything around it

The hotel was really nice and had a great view of everything around it. After checking in, Lei wanted to go see the sunset at the coastline, and asked Kyungsoo to come along. He gladly accepted the request and they both went to the coastline.