Departure

Lei went to where Kyungsoo rooms and she knocked on the door. When the door opened, she saw Suho, but was wondering where Kyungsoo was.

"Hey Suho, do you know where Kyungsoo is?"

"Kyungsoo? I don't know, I haven't seen him at all today. Well, there was that one time where he said he was going to 'make himself happy', which is what he said yesterday. But other than that, I don't know."

"Ok, thank you."

Lei left very puzzled. Where could he be. It was getting late. It was 7 pm, and she had to go to sleep soon. Then she realized that she put Kyungsoo on her find friends app on her iPhone, and looked up where he was. When she found where he was, he heart dropped. It said the following,

"Incheon International Airport"

Lei automatically ran to her bike that she rode over and rushed to her house, where she asked Zack to drive her to the airport.

"Why do you need to go to the airport?"

"Kyungsoo is leaving, and he may not come back. I need to go and get him back."

So Zack quickly got things ready and him and Lei headed to Incheon and rushed to where Kyungsoo was. She had this amazing app where you could find the exact pinpoint and locate the person. It wasn't creepy, she just cared for him. When they reached where Kyungsoo was, he was walking on one of those walk-on planes. Just before she could get out there, a manager stopped her and Zack.

"What are you two doing?"

"I need to talk to Kyungsoo, it's an emergency!"

"No you don't, he's already takes to enough fans."

"I'm not a fan I'm his girlfriend!"

"Yeah yeah that's what they all say. Let's go."

While the manager was pushing her away, Lei kept telling his name, and after about 10 times, he looked over because he heard the raucous. He noticed that it was Lei, and he headed to her before anything got messy. Lei saw him coming over and pointed him out to the manager. The manager watched as Kyungsoo saw Lei and when he got to her, grabbed her forcefully and dragged her outside.

"What's your problem? People are thinking you're insane."

"But I'm not insane. I've come to tell you good news."

"Lei, not right now, I have to head somewhere else. There's too much pressure here. Tell the others I'll miss them and the fans as well."

"No!"

"No?"

"Yes. I'm not letting you leave! You mean the world to me."

"Yeah, but now we can't date, so what's the point of going on if I can never be happy? I'm sorry. I have to go."

"No, you're not leaving."

Lei grabbed his hand and pulled him back to her. Kyungsoo then went off on her,

"Why are you like this? You are so insane! I don't know what to do now and you're forcing me to stay here? Insane! Ridiculous! Why do you want me to stay here? I don't want to be here anymore. Go on without me, you'd be better off without me!"

"I can't go on without you. You're all I need and want..."

As Lei was talking, tears were running down her eyes and she was so scared of losing Kyungsoo.

"Please... don't leave..."

Kyungsoo looked away as he said the following,

"The only certain freedom is in departure."

Then Kyungsoo started walking to the plane, and as he walking, Lei just fell to the ground crying. She looked up, to see if would even think of coming back, but she saw him on the steps of the plane, and he looked over to her. Lei was shaking her head to Kyungsoo, telling him not to leave. Kyungsoo just looked away and went on the plane, without thinking twice. Lei then when into an eternal tear show and started crying so much. Zack had to come out and get her and comfort her.

"I'm sorry this has happened. I don't even know what to say Lei, I thought he was the one. I don't even know what EXO will say about this.... come on, let's go."

As Lei looked up, she saw the worst memorable view ever,

she just fell again and started crying. What was she going to do without Kyungsoo? He was her charm, her everything, and now he was gone. Lei didn't really know how to express this at all without the showing of tears running down her face.

Up in the sky, Kyungsoo looked down at the city of Seoul, and started tearing up. He thought to himself that he was going somewhere happier, but he was going to miss the fans, members, and yes, even Lei. But this was for the best of him and the company. He just wished there was some other way out of this. But as of right now, it was too late. Kyungsoo started tearing up as he saw Seoul get smaller and smaller, and just cried. Both Lei and Kyungsoo didn't want any of this to happen, and they both wished they could be together still.