Dance Off

As Kyungsoo and Lei headed back to Seoul, they got a task from Lee Soo-Man. The text said,

"Hello fellow contestants. When you all get back from your locations, we will start a dance off in the middle of downtown Seoul. This will show me your talent in dancing and in the public, because some people get stage fright. So I hope to see you all there!"

Lei was really nervous because she didn't like doing things in public besides talking to the fans. But Kyungsoo told her,

"I know you may be a little nervous, but I know you'll do great. Everyone loves you so much! The fans were all around you two days ago, and they even told me that they think you are really sweet and kind. So I don't really know why you're afraid."

Kyungsoo wrapped his arms around Lei and tried to calm her down.

"It's going to be ok. Trust me. And hey, if they do LUV by Apink, you'll be dancing like there's no tomorrow."

Lei laughed after she heard that joke, and started to lighten up now that Kyungsoo has comforted her.

"Thank you Kyung, I really appreciate that. I feel a little better now. Hopefully I can do this, and that I don't mess up."

When the two got there about half the people were already there because of distance

When the two got there about half the people were already there because of distance. When everyone was finally there, Lee Soo-Man started to talk,

"Hellos fans and contestants, and welcome to the first dance off! We will have a contestant and their partner dance to any song from any company and see how long they can last with the music. The idols aren't that much of an issue, it's the contestants that we are looking at. If you really enjoy the contestant, start cheering and then at the end we will decide what contestants will go to the top 5 next. So without further ado, let's begin!"

The music started playing and a contestant and Suho went up and danced to 'Lean On' by Major Lazer. They danced really well and the style looked really exotic. Then another contestant and Wendy went up and started dancing. They danced to 'Try to Follow Me' by 2ne1. They too were really good, and many fans cheered for them. They seemed like a fan favorite. Many others went by and then finally Kyungsoo and Lei went up and danced to 'Superwoman' by Minzy.

Play: Superwoman by Minzy

The crowd cheered so much for the two while they were dancing. It almost seemed like they got the most likes and cheers. Then the second round came along, where only the contestant had to dance. Many contestants actually did better without their partner, because they were free to do whatever. Then Lei went up and she quickly looked at Kyungsoo. She looked a little nervous but then saw Kyungsoo smile and then she all of the sudden had a whole bunch more confidence. Then the song went on...

Play: Home Alone by Ansel Elgort

The crowd really enjoyed her performance and so much cheering was going on and she was just infused with dance blood and rocked the whole show. Even Kyungsoo was shocked that she was dancing this well. Even Lee Soo-Man was impressed by the performance as well. He thought she was amazing and was just awestruck. When Lei finished everyone cheered and clapped for her, even the idols and contestants cheered for her, because NONE of them expected to see something so amazing like that. When the results came in about half an hour later, Lee Soo-Man started saying the results. Literally the first name he said was Lei's name, and everyone cheered for her and Kyungsoo was so happy to know that she was getting so much closer to the final round of 2. After the results Lei went to Kyungsoo and hugged him so tight.

"Thank you Kyungsoo for everything you've done! It's made me so much more confident and I feel more of an extrovert now. I really don't even know what to say. Just, thank you Kyung!"

"You're welcome Lei, I have really enjoyed spending time with you and I think it's going to be longer. I feel that you will be the winner, but I don't want to jinx it. So let's just keep going and see what happens. I love you."

"I love you too Kyung."