Noticing the Truth

Lei and the guys are now heading to the Patbingsoo shop. They still are talking about how awesome it is that Lei is going to the next round.

"Does this make you feel anymore confident?" Suho asked.

"I wouldn't say it's going to make me more confident, but it will make me work harder on my skills that I never knew I had."

"We hope you win Lei. Honestly, you have a beautiful voice and you know it."

"Thank you Taemin I really appreciate that from you... I've never really had this Patbingsoo thing, is it good?"

All three guys nodded their head and Lei just laughed.

"Haha! Wow! It must be really good. I can't wait!"

When they arrived at the restaurant they looked out and saw it was raining a bit. So they looked for umbrellas and found two large ones in the back. Then they used them while heading into the shop.

Lei saw the place and was happy to see the cute colors and the huge Lego man

Lei saw the place and was happy to see the cute colors and the huge Lego man. She thought that was cute.

"What's your favorite flavor Lei? They have many flavors. We will all share a huge one. It's on me, like you said. Haha!"

"Thank you D.O. Um, I don't know. Do they have strawberry?"

"Yeah! That's their most popular one. Suho gets that one all the time."

"Awesome. Then I'll get that one if it's ok with you guys."

"Yeah. It's cool. I like strawberry. So does Suho and Taemin."

"That's good. Thank you again very much. I really appreciate you guys. I'm glad I got to meet you guys."

"Yeah. We think the same too." Kyungsoo said.

Suho went up to the stand and ordered the Patbingsoo. Then Kyungsoo went up and paid for it. It would take 5 minutes for it to be ready.

"Hey Lei, can I actually talk to you outside? I can get the umbrellas if you want them." Kyungsoo asked.

"Sure. Not a problem. Let's go."

So Lei and Kyungsoo went outside the shop and started talking.

"What seems to be up Kyungsoo?"

"Um, I just wanted to say how much it means to me that you think we are caring for you like a little sister, or even a daughter. I really appreciate the way you are and what you do."

"Thank you! I think that's really sweet of you. But I still have the same question on my mind. Why are you guys talking to me still? There are many other cool people in this contest, and you talk to like the most introverted one. Haha! So I'm just asking why you guys think of me this way."

"Honestly, I think of you in many other ways. More than a friend and even a sister. But it's hard to explain. Most of the other people will praise themselves while you praise others by treating them nice and being kind to them. You don't see that a lot here in this area. So having you here makes that theory true. Also, I like talking to you. I think I'm getting to know you really well. It's the most I've ever talked to a girl."

At that moment Lei was thinking that Kyungsoo, member of EXO, liked a girl like her. So she did what she had to for answers,

"Kyungsoo, I have a question for you really quick."

"What is it? Are you wanting to go eat Patbingsoo?"

"No, I was wondering if you um, well, liked me."

Kyungsoo then froze for a few seconds and then confidentially said,

"Yes. I do like you. I hope that you don't think of me as a creep. It's just that I've never met a girl as kind and sweet as you. I hope you understand."

"I do Kyungsoo. And I appreciate the way you think of me. Makes me able to go further. Thank you. I don't really know what to say."

Lei really didn't know what to say. D.O just confessed his love on her, so now she is his crush. How can an upcoming rookie already be crushed on by a famous singer? Lei was a little shy about this situation and didn't know what to say or think about it. So she just simply thanked him and they both went in and had some delicious Patbingsoo, just before the second round of the SM Competition.