Bring Back Love

Lei was really upset about what had happened last night with the issue with Kyungsoo and dating him, so Lei decided to go and talk to Lee Soo-Man and try to convince him the style of love. Lei entered the building and headed straight towards his office. When she got in there she noticed Lee was talking to someone else already. So she patiently waited for them to finish and then she went to them, until she realized who the person was.

It was Chanyeol, Kyungsoo's best friend

It was Chanyeol, Kyungsoo's best friend. He was trying to actually convince Lee the same thing that Lei was going to do. So Lei politely asked Chanyeol to come back in and help her. So he did. And the war started.

"I'm sorry you two, but I can't have anyone dating anyone here. You can be really close friends, but I don't do that stuff."

"That's ridiculous!" Chanyeol proclaimed, "You're going to let Kyungsoo feel so depressed and that he can't date anyone that he loves. Kyungsoo has never had this type of feelings before."

"Until you show me the girl, I won't believe anything."

Lei didn't realize that no one knew yet, but she had to do what was right.

"It's me, I'm Kyungsoo's crush. Does that make it any better?"

"Why do I somewhat not believe you? It sounds ridiculous that you a rookie would date Kyungsoo. How can you prove it?"

"I don't have to prove anything sir. We have shown you that we love each other. Music, dance, and just having fun are ways that we are happy and together. Is there any possible way you can let us be together."

"Well, there is one way, but it will required a very important task."

"Anything."

"You have to win the final round. If you don't win the final round, you will never be able to come here or even come to any SM concerts."

"That's RIDICULOUS!" Chanyeol proclaimed, "You're making someone be forced to leave if they aren't better than one person? That totally ins..."

"No Chanyeol, it's ok. I accept your request, and I'll show you that I can make it to the top and be a part of this company."

"Ok, we will see. I'm expecting a lot from you Lei, I've had my eye on you since the beginning, it'd be a shame if you lose now. So you're wanting to take the challenge and determine your future with Kyungsoo?"

"....yes...."

"Alright, I'll see you tomorrow at 5am to start the practice with you and Roe. Sound good?"

"Yep, I'll be there."

Then Lei and Chanyeol left the room and then he was shocked with what Lei said.

"Lei, are you sure you want to do this? This is super risky and what if you lose? You'll lose this competition and Kyungsoo as well. How will you go through."

"That's not my worry right now, my worry is making it to first right now. An athlete is not crowned unless he competes according to the rules. I have to do the things that are right, and go on. If I lose, I'll be embarrassed for the rest of my life. So I have to trust God that he will lead me in the right direction. Do you believe me Chanyeol?"

"I do, but I really am worried for you. But again, I believe in you and I wish you the best of luck. Go get them Lei."

"Thank you. I will. I'm doing this not only for God, but for the love of Kyungsoo. I want him to be happy while he is here in the company. Well, I got to go and rest up. I'll see you sometime."

"Alright. Good luck and get some rest."

"Thank you Chanyeol, I will."