Love Me Now

Back where Kyungsoo was, he was reading a book. Kyungsoo was living with a couple of old friends and they lived in an apartment. Kyungsoo was feeling a lot more free ever since he left Seoul. He felt more free to do whatever he wanted. His roommates always teased him with girlfriends, dating, or even just girls in general. While Kyungsoo was reading his book, his roommate came over to this room and asked him a question.

"Hey Kyungsoo, did you see the Melon Music Awards last night?"

"No, I wasn't really interested in that."

"But they talked about you."

"What do you mean?"

"Someone talked about you coming back. They all wanted you to come back. It was so touching."

"Who was it that talked about me?"

"I don't know. It was some girl. Anyways, I have to go to my job now, I'll talk to you later."

"Alright. See ya."

After his roommate left, Kyungsoo left, he went online to check what happened at the awards last night. He saw all the headlines and it said "Come Back Home Kyungsoo". He was so confused. Then he saw a picture of Lei on one of them, and was overall shocked. He then found a video of the whole speech. When he heard the part about him, being missed, he started to tear up. Then he kept watching. He reached the part of the video where they chanted his name really loud. After that, he started to cry. The video was really touching to him and it really impacted him in so many ways. He now felt regretful of leaving his family. EXO, his fans, and even Lei. He loved her so much that wherever he went, he thought about her. He wanted to see her again. He wanted to love her again. So Kyungsoo, after a month, packed up everything, left to the airport, and waited to fly off. Many people recognized him, because he wasn't wearing any shades. People thought that he was coming back, and were really happy for him. Then he texted Chanyeol,

"Hey man, I'm sorry for what I've done. It's a mistake😞"

A few minutes later, he replied,

"It's ok. I know how you feel. I'm glad to hear from you again. Come visit us anytime. We all miss you🙂✈️"

"✈️👍🏻"

Chanyeol didn't really know what that meant, but he thought that he would be sure to visit someday. When the plane arrived, Kyungsoo sent one last text to Lei,

"❤️✈️❤️"

Then, Lei replied,

"😕....😱....😍"

Kyungsoo took the message thinking that Lei knew he was coming home. Then he took off on the plane. It was probably about a 3 hour flight until he got there to the Incheon International Airport. Then he walked out of the airport, and to his notice, every single EXO member was outside, even Lei was there. They all cheered for him, and Lei went up to him and gave him a hug. Kyungsoo was happy to be home. They all talked on the way back from the airport, and it was about 10 o'clock pm when they got home. Kyungsoo was really tired and wanted to rest, but was afraid still to enter the SM building, so Lei let him sleep at her house. When they got there and settled down. Lei began talking to Kyungsoo.

"Why did you really leave? You don't get pressured really often."

"It was really because I wanted you and me to be together, and if Lee wasn't going to let me, then he can't have me either. I wanted to be happy and free, not forced to do certain things."

"Yeah, that makes sense....I'm glad you're back home. Everyone is going to be so happy to see you. Trust me, I felt the same way as them."

"Thank you. Also, I heard you won the competition. Well, I watched it after it went on YouTube. You were amazing. I'm glad the fans picked you to be a part of us."

"Yeah. I'm glad as well."

"Well, are you ready to experience many more adventures in the future? It's going to be a huge step now. You'll be on music shows, variety shows, you'll attend music awards, and so much more will happen to you now that you're officially a singer. What do you think?"

"I think it'll be the best time of my life. Just because of one specific thing."

"What's that?"

"You."

Kyungsoo laughed and lightly kissed Lei on the lips. She smiled and then was about to let him rest. But before she left, she told Kyungsoo this,

"You know, I'm super happy I've made it this far. And now I'm even more happier that I can achieve more now that you're back. I love you Kyungsoo."

"Ha! I love you too Lei. Let's make it the best years of our lives."

"Yes. We shall."

After that, she closed the door, and both smiled on each side of the door. They could now live their lives together, as one.