Sunset Magic

Lei and Kyungsoo reached the end of the trail to before the sun went away

Lei and Kyungsoo reached the end of the trail to before the sun went away. The whole sky was filled with beautiful rays of yellow and orange, and the clouds are also blooming with colors of orange and yellow. There was a wooden trail that gets you the closest to the ocean, and the two went to that trail. As they reached the spot, Lei took a deep breath, and was just amazed by the view she saw.

"I haven't seen something like this for so long, especially here in the Jeju Island. It's so beautiful. I can't imagine what is more beautiful than this view."

"I would say the same thing Lei. This is such a nice sunset. It is so aesthetic and just simply calming. I'm so glad I could see this with you. It's something that you see like once or twice every year."

"I'm glad I could see it with you as well D.O. I honesty couldn't have asked for anyone better to see this with. Well, maybe Zack. Haha!"

"Who?"

"Oh! I've never told you about Zack. He's my brother. He lives back in Seoul, about a 15 minute walk from the SM building, so I'm very close to the company. He's in college right now and he's wanting to go into business, but at the same time he's wanting to be a backup dancer. He loves dancing, a lot more than I do. I wish he would've come on this trip or even this competition. I wouldn't have cared if him or I would have won, I would still be happy either way. But it's ok. I just really miss him. I want to see him, it's been only like one and a half weeks but still, I want him to know I'm ok."

As Lei was finishing up, she started tearing up, thinking about her brother back in Seoul that she hasn't seen for the longest time. Kyungsoo noticed, and tried to comfort her by hugging her.

"It's ok Lei, I'm sure he knows that you are doing fine. He trusts you and he also trusts God that he will protect you."

While Kyungsoo was talking he wiped the tears away from Lei's eyes. Then Lei asked Kyungsoo a very important question,

"How do you know about God?"

"Well, I've heard about him from fans and I see some celebrities talk about him, like Yeri and Wendy. On the way here I saw a little booklet in your bag called the Bible, and I started reading this section called 'Salms'?"

"Oh, you mean Psalms? It has a P in front. I know it's a bit weird."

"Yeah. The whole story it was talking about how this guy is going to help us and that we should do as he says. And that really changed my way of seeing things around here. And I really wanted to let you know that. And I also want to ask you if you could share more about this guy to me more later on in the future."

"I would love to Kyungsoo! Hearing you say something like that makes my heart just fill with joy. I would love to share more about God with you."

Then Lei hugged Kyungsoo as a thank you and they hugged for about 10 seconds. Then they looked at each other, and had a sudden moment, and then Kyungsoo caressed his hand on Lei's cheek, and then they leaned towards each other, and then the most magical thing happened in the sudden pink and orange sunset, Kyungsoo had kissed Lei on the lips. As Kyungsoo kissed her, he felt a whole new fresh breath of air as they were kissing. After that moment, they both were just in shock on what just happened, and they were just silent for about five minutes. It was like they were in a silent black and white movie, just movement, no voices. They both looked at each other and just smiled and blushed. Neither of them had ever felt this way before. This was in fact their first ever kiss for both of them. Kyungsoo did some kissing when he acted, but nothing matched up to this one. When the sunset was rested upon the night sky, they both went back to the hotel, and went to bed to be ready for the next challenge tomorrow. Lei would say today was the most magical day, but there is much more to come in this journey.