MAMA

The day after the incident, Lei came to the building on time as promised. She tried not to think about the incident that had happened last night, but whenever she did, she'd be on the verge of tears. When Roe and Lee got there. The two went to intense training. Roe and Lei were basically beaten down with workouts, aerobic workouts, dance workouts, vocal practices, and more. This went on for about 2 weeks until Lee have them the huge challenge.

"So today is November 12. And your challenge is on the 19th."

"What does that mean?" Roe asked.

"You two will perform at the Melon Music Awards. You two will compete on stage in vocal, dance, and visuals all in one. This is the true challenge. You both will have your parts. Here you go."

The card that Lei got said 'Whistle', and Roe's said 'Lotto'.

"Are these the songs that will be doing?" Lei asked.

"Yes. Well, they will be mixed together. The songs will be mashed up and you each will have your parts in it. Now, if you'll excuse me, I have to go and do a conference call. You two have the week to get ready for the event. I wish you both the most luck possible. May the best win."

After that, everyone went their ways. Lei was walking out, but as she was walking out, she heard noises, as if someone was sobbing. She went to the room she heard it from. It sounded like a guy, and she wanted to know if they were ok. So she knocked on the door, and waited for a response. All of the sudden, she heard,

"...come in..."

So Lei quietly came in and curiously looked to see who it was. And to her surprise, it was Sehun.

Lei could see the sadness in his eyes, and wanted to know what was wrong

Lei could see the sadness in his eyes, and wanted to know what was wrong. She thought he was crying for the same thing she did yesterday, so she asked,

"Kyungsoo?"

"...yeah..."

"Look, I'm really sorry Sehun. I never knew you felt this way. I wish he was still here too. Honestly, I wish everyone of EXO was here. Luhan, Tao, Kris, and now Kyungsoo. I wish everyone was here and I wish they were having fun."

"...yeah..."

"What's on your mind Sehun? I want to help you."

"I've been listening to this all day."

Sehun then turned on the song.

Play: MAMA by EXO

"It was such memories when those were the days when we were all together. And now we are slowly losing people. I don't even know what to do as a maknae. I know I'm supposed to support the others, but they are also upset as well. Suho is upset, Chanyeol is trying to text D.O but he won't respond, and all the other members are just depressed about what has happened to Kyungsoo. It's so frustrating. I can't even think. I never knew this could happen in the real world."

"Sehun, I agree with you. I never knew this could happen. I really never wanted this to happen either. But we have to keep on going. There will be obstacles in life where it may be difficult to get past, but we can pass them if we stick together. We may have lost some, but in the end, the ones you come home with are your true survivors. The Melon Awards are coming up, and I want to be there with you guys. I heard you guys might not be going because of this controversy. I understand, but, I still want you guys there. As a maknae, Sehun, you have to stand up for yourself and keep going. It may be difficult, but it will be worth it in the end. I promise. So, are you willing to go to the Melon awards?"

Sehun took a huge sigh and then looked at Lei and said,

"Yes. I am willing. I'll tell the others."

Sehun then hugged Lei and when he hugged her. He started crying. Lei hugged him back and rubbed his back to comfort him.

"It's ok Sehun, it's ok. Kyungsoo is probably in a happier place. He told me that he is looking for freedom and happiness, and that he didn't feel it here. Please, trust me."

"I do trust you Lei, thank you. I'm glad you are here. I couldn't have asked for a better person to be here than you."

"Thank you Sehun. I hope you and the other members can get through this easily."

"Me too."

After that, Lei left and went to get ready for the award show in a week. She had to do it to win the competition for Kyungsoo. This was for Kyungsoo, not her anymore.

This was love.