Under the Stars

Both Lei and Kyungsoo celebrated the passing of Lei and her making it to the semi-finals. Kyungsoo had invited her to go get some authentic sushi and then after go somewhere else. When the two arrived at the sushi place, they had inhaled heaven. Sushi was Lei's favorite food and Kyungsoo really liked it as well.

"What's your favorite sushi Lei?"

"Mine? Well, I think it would be just the salmon and rice, but I like the ones with crab and cucumber, and wrapped in rice and topped with rice. It's so good! What about you?"

"Me? I'm more of an all around person when it comes to sushi. I like all types. The only one I don't like is Silverfish, to bitter in my opinion."

"Oh ok. Well, shall we eat?"

"We shall."

Then Lei and Kyungsoo had their fair time of sushi and were very full after. They didn't know what to do after, since they had the whole day to celebrate. Then Lei thought of an amazing idea.

"Kyung! At my school there is a prom that is happening tonight. Would you want to come to it? It is going to be in a lit up starlight room and it's going to be so magical. Would you be interested?"

"Um, I don't know. I'm not much of a prom person, but I don't want you to miss it. I guess it wouldn't be that bad. But wouldn't people be surrounding me because they know me as D.O? And I wouldn't get to spend time with you?"

"It's ok. As long as you are coming, that'll make my night so much better than going alone. You know what I mean?"

"Yeah. I get it. So what time does it start? It's 3 o'clock right now. How much time does that give us?"

"It gives us about 4 hours. The event starts at 7:30. So you can go get ready and I will too. We can meet at the SM building, sound like a plan?"

"Yeah, that sounds great! See you then."

"Yeah! See you later!"

Then the two parted and went to go and get ready for the prom tonight. Both were really excited, especially Kyungsoo, because he's going to a prom with Lei. He really wanted to impress her. So he went all out on his outfit and tried to look the best for his "date". Time flew by, and then struck 7 o'clock. Kyungsoo was by the door of the SM building, wearing a slim silver suit, with a silver tie, black jeans, and fancy black shoes. His hair was also combed nice and he wore a white flower, because white was Lei's favorite color. He was really excited to see what Lei was going to look like. Soon he saw a van pull up with Lei and her brother Zack, who she finally got to see, driving. As Lei got out, Kyungsoo was amazed by the sight. Lei came out with sparkling white heels, a slim and tight white dress, gold bracelets, rings, and earrings. She had also dyed her hair to make it more black than dark brown. She also had pure red lips with a silver eye shadow and overall, a princess ready for prom. She also had an EXO mini pin on her hair.

"What do you think Kyung? I really didn't know what to do."

"What do I think? I think you need to be on a magazine cover. You look amazing. I can't even stand by you because you make me look bad."

"Haha! No, you're adorable too. I love your style. And you have a white flower. How much was this outfit? It looks so expensive."

"Probably about $2000 dollars. What about you?"

"2000?!?! Mine was only $50, since I had most of this stuff already. I just needed the dress and makeup. It looks more than 2000 to be honest."

"Ha! Thanks. I don't really think it does, but ok."

Then a limo drove up to the two and they got in the car and drove to the school, which was only about 15 minutes away

Then a limo drove up to the two and they got in the car and drove to the school, which was only about 15 minutes away. When they arrived, there were so many lights and colors at this prom, Lei was so excited to get in and see everyone. When they entered people were in shock when they saw Lei with Kyungsoo. Everyone went up to them and started talking to them. Then the principal came and got the crowd out of the two's way. Then the principal started taking to them,

"Lei, how are you?"

"I'm doing well, how are you?"

"I'm well, thank you. And this must be Kyungsoo. Zack told me about you. It must be weird going to a prom right?"

"Hah. Well, it's not as bad as I expected. There's a lot of colors and it overall looks aesthetic to look at."

"I'm glad you think that. Now, sorry to bother you two, but you may now enjoy the prom."

"Thank you Principal."

Then the two went in and started to have fun and dance. And then the typical slow song came on and then the students got their couples and started dancing with each other, so Lei and Kyungsoo decided to do the same. As they were dancing, Lei asked,

"Are you enjoying this time?"

"I'm enjoying it because you're here. I'm suprised that I'd actually enjoy this. Thank you for taking me and giving me a night to remember."

"You're welcome. Anything for my Kyung."

Then the two got close to each other and kissed each other on the lips. This was a night that Lei and Kyungsoo wouldn't forget for a long time.