The Results

As Lei entered the building the next day, she saw many contestants with worried faces. The next round only consisted of 20 people. So 60 people were going to be eliminated. This made Lei worried that she'd be eliminated because of the variety show. Lei also saw many familiar faces. For example, she saw Wendy and Irene, Taemin, and Suho. She looked around for Kyungsoo, but couldn't find him anywhere. So she kept on going. Then Lee Soo-Man stood up and started talking,

"Ladies and Gentlemen, today, 20 of you will go on and reach the next level of becoming a future star in SM entertainment. In my hand I have the results, which has the people that will go into the next round. Many people impressed us, while some didn't meet to our standards. So without further ado, let begin."

Lee began reading off people's names. Lei knew she wouldn't be in the top people, so she politely waited. It got to 10 people, and everyone around Lei were starting to worry or even cry. They thought they would not make it. Lee kept on reading to 15 people, and still Lei was not called up yet. Now Lei was getting worried, and started to shake. Was her chance at becoming a singer over? Lee then read the 19th name, and now Lei was extremely scared. She closed her eyes and prayed a little for God to help her be strong no matter what. Then Lee said the following,

"There is one more person left. And trust me, I want to say everyone's name. But this person actually was requested by some of our own members of SM. So I would like to bring up the people that requested her. Gentlemen."

Then Lei saw Suho, Taemin, and Kyungsoo come up on stage. They stood in a line in front of everyone and started talking,

"Hello, my name is Taemin. I saw this person and I thought she was a great person for style and beauty. She really made me think twice about her."

"Hello, my name is Suho. After I talked with this girl, I watched her dance in her dance challenge, and she had amazing stamina the whole time. I don't know why we wouldn't have a person like her in the company."

Finally, Kyungsoo spoke,

"Hello, my name is D.O. I was listening to this person during the singing session and I almost cried from the beauty in her voice. I don't really know her that much, but I'd really like to get to know her more. She's like a sister that isn't my sister, but if I get to know her more, she could be one to me. So I will present the final person."

As Kyungsoo opened up the last person, he looked up right at Lei, and smiled.

"Lei Coles. You have been chosen."

Everyone cheered and clapped for her. Everyone thought that she was going to make it, but not this way. They were all proud of her. Lei was so shocked that she started crying as she was walking up. Lei went and stood next to the other 19 men and women. Then Lee Soo-Man spoke,

"Ladies and Gentlemen, I present you the next round of people. The will be even more challenged by us and we will see who can last. The next round will only consist of 5 people, so let's see who's next. Thank you and have a wonderful day."

Everyone still cheered and kept a happy face, mostly because of Lei, but she didn't know how popular she was among the others. After the ceremony results, Lei went up to the three guys that requested her, and hugged each one of them.

"Thank you all for doing this for me. I don't know how to thank you. How can I make it up to you guys? Food? Appliances? What?"

"All we want from you is to exceed in the next round. We think you have so much talent, and we want to see all of it. The full image to be exact."

"Thank you D.O, I really appreciate that. And all of you. I'm glad I've gotten to know you. But, now what?"

"How about you, Taemin, Suho, and I go get some Patbingsoo?"

"That sounds like a great idea. Let's do that right now!"

So the guys and Lei went to go get some Patbingsoo, to celebrate the passing of Lei to the next round. Hopefully Lei will be able to pass the next few rounds. It's been a long day for her, but now she gets to rest. For a bit.