27

I woke up with an eerie feeling. I didn't understand why until I noticed Chance leaning against  the doorframe. He smirked at me when he noticed I was awake. It was a smirk that gave me chills as he pushed himself up from the doorway.

He smugly walked over to the bed and climbed over me. He slowly ran his hands down my arms and grabbed my hands, pinning them above my head. He balanced himself over me as he tied my wrists together. He gently pulled a blindfold over my face and kissed my neck lightly.

"What are you doing?" I asked.

"Sssshhhhhh," he put a cloth around my head, covering my mouth. His hands started to travel up my shirt and I started pushing him away. "Hold still!"

I felt him cut my shirt right down the middle in one swift motion. He moved his hands down my bruised body and to the top of my jeans. Tears were streaming from my eyes as I felt him grinding against me. He started to pull the jeans he'd given me off and I felt a knife cut the skin on my inner thigh. He ran his hand across it before wiping it on my thighs. I felt his hand on my underwear and let out a muffled scream.

"Shut up!" He shouted. I felt the blade cut my thigh again. "I'm not going to do what I had planned, but the blood will make him believe I did. This much blood will make him think I was pretty rough with you too. And you better let him believe it for as long as you can or I'll do it for real when I find out."

With that he cut my thigh again, this time it felt deep, and he pulled my jeans back up on my hips and let his hands travel to my backside, pressing my hips against his.  I let out a muffled sob at what I felt.

He dragged the knife across my stomach leaving a light cut in its trail. I felt the blade on my throat and it slowly, very lightly cut there.

He climbed off the bed and picked me up, throwing me over his shoulder.

"Time to go home..." he sighed. "I'd really hoped to have some fun with you."

He carried me downstairs and as I listened to him open the door, I wondered where Garret was. He tossed me into a vehicle and grabbed my hands. I wasn't sure what he was doing until I felt the door close on my arms. It hurt, but not as bad as when he cut my hands apart and slammed my hands one at a time. He retied them and my left hand felt numb and like it was under an elephant at the same time.

I felt the car pull away and was too focused on my hand to pay any attention to where we were going or anything else until I felt his hand on my still exposed stomach and bra. He played with the edge of it until we came to a sudden stop and my head hit the dash. I felt dizzy after the sudden hit and then I felt his knife cutting my jeans. He was careful to avoid my legs as he slowly turned the tight jeans into short shorts. The vehicle suddenly started speeding off and I felt him shove me. It was an insane feeling of air before I hit the pavement, realizing he'd shoved me out of the vehicle. I tried to cover my head, but I was already dizzy. Once I'd finally stopped skidding on the pavement, I just kept my eyes closed.

My hands were bound. My eyes covered. And I had a cloth over my mouth.

I stayed out on the pavement and felt the sun on my legs and arms. I eventually just fell asleep there on the ground.

...

"Over here!" Someone shouted.

"Move it!" I heard a familiar voice order. It was a booming, angry sound that dared anyone to defy it.

"Sir, there's a lot of blood here!" Someone closer to me said. My blindfold was pulled off.

I opened my heavy eyes and watched blurry figures rushing around me. A large blur came rushing towards me pushing all the others out of the way. Warm hands touched my legs gently and I tried to see who it was. He didn't speak. He just ran his hand across my inner thigh and I heard him make a sound almost like a sob.

"She's been..." he stopped speaking. His voice sounded distorted and kept cracking. I felt his hands untie the cloth around my face and gently pull it out of my mouth. He untied my hands and I felt his large hands holding mine. He gently touched the sore parts and then he touched the bruises on my stomach. He traced along side of my cuts and kissed my forehead as he pulled me close.

I felt my eyes closing again. I couldn't stay awake anymore. I just let myself go again.