35

Blake slammed the door behind him and I fell back onto the bed with a sigh.

Why can't I just keep my mouth shut when things are going good?

I heard his office door slam down the hall and got lost in thought about what had just happened.

"Jade please, " Blake tried to say. I held his lip between my teeth. "This is going to end so badly, baby,  please."

I let his lip go and he pushed himself off of me with a sigh. I looked up at him and smiled. We had been making out and I could feel the issue I was causing him.

He groaned as I moved over him and stradled his hips. I placed my hands on his chest and kissed his lips before moving to his neck. I gently nibbled and sucked on the skin of his neck and his hips bucked upward toward mine.

"Jade," he groaned placing his hands on my hips and pulling me against him.

"Can I stay here? With you? I want to be with you like this." He closed his eyes and ran a hand down his face.

"Kitten," he looked up at me. "You know I can't keep you."

"I'll stay with you. I'll be loyal. I love you,  please don't make me leave." I moved his hand from his face so I could see his eyes.

I watched his mouth open as he almost started to speak before abruptly closing it again. He moved me off of him.

"Blake?" I asked as he got up. He ignored me and left.

I felt tears on my cheeks. Everything in me said he didn't want me to stay.
...

  I opened my eyes when the door started to creak open. I hadn't realized I'd fallen asleep until I looked at the clock.

I sat up and looked around the room. Blake was by his dresser, watching me with his arms crossed. He held an angry look on his face.

I got up from the bed and threw my arms around him. I just held onto him for a moment and finally I felt his strong arms around me.

"I'll go if you really want me to," I whispered. He held me tighter. His fingers gripped my waist like I was a life line and he was a drowning man. He moved is face to be next to mine.

"You can't actually believe I want you to go, can you?" I felt his warm breath on my ear as he whispered. I felt tears in my eyes and I held him tighter.

"Then why won't you let me really be yours?" I could hear his breath stop as he tried to hold his composure steady.

"I just can't have you. That's why you're going home tomorrow. Please don't fight be on this."

"I am home. Right here, right now. I want this to be my home. I want you to be my home."

I heard him take a deep breath. He held it just as tightly as he held me. His eyes closed as he held me as close as he could get me.
Then, as though he was only breathing, he let the breath go and gently pushed me away with it.

"You can't stay here." He said sternly. "Now do you want the bed or the couch for your last night?"

"I want you," I tried to go back to the warmth of his chest and the safety of his arms, but he pushed me away.

"I'll sleep on the couch. You take the bed." He said without looking at me. He looked off toward the bed. I don't know why,  but I can't lose this man I love him.

I pushed his arms out of my way and stood on my toes to kiss him. His hands found my hips almost like they'd been attatched to me the whole time. My hands found their way to his neatly combed hair and tangled themselves there as he deepened the kiss.

I felt his hands move from my hips to explore the rest of me before he just lifted me up and put my legs around his waist. He started to move his lips to my neck and I noticed something on his neck. I pulled away before laughter bursted from my lips.

"You've got a---" I was cut off by my own laughter. "A big bad mob boss with a bunch of hickeys! That's just terrifying!"

I mocked him through my laughter until I felt his teeth take a strong hold on the sensitive skin on my neck. My hips involuntarily jerked toward him as I lost all memory of my mocking laughter.

His hands moved to my backside and pulled me firmly to his hips. His lips and teeth continued on my neck and I felt a quiet moan escape my once sealed lips.

"God I love that sound." He said against my neck.

"Language." I tried to sound stern when I said it, but it came out breathless and followed by another moan as his hands moved me to grind his hips and his teeth held my skin again.

"I want you so bad right now." He said breathlessly. "I need to stop while I still can."

His fingers dug into my hips as he spoke with his forehead against mine.

"But I want you, Blake. You said I only had to ask. I'm asking." I said kissing him again.

"Baby girl please." He sighed against my lips. "We can't. I won't take that from you."

He closed his eyes and let me down so I could stand. I felt like a wh*re for being so unhappy that he stopped it. I took a step back and wanted to sink into the wall,  embarrassed about the things I'd so badly wanted to do with him.

"I'm sorry." I said quietly. He looked down at me with a soft sad smile.

"How about we just get some sleep?" He offered. I nodded and climbed onto the couch. "Baby no. Get in the bed."

"You get in the bed. Then I will." I said smiling.

"No Jade." He said picking me up and putting me on the bed. I grabbed him by the tie and pulled him on top of me.

"Then give me what I want." I said before kissing his neck. I untucked his shirt from his suit pants and let my hands slide up his chiseled torso. He closed his eyes and groaned as he just enjoyed the feeling.

"Okay." He said suddenly grabbing my hands. "We can sleep here, but nothing else."