A Librarian

Disclaimer: All characters from Fujimaki Tadatoshi. Plots and OC is mine.

Author's Note: For the comment, I appreciate it very much! Thank you for reading! It motivated me to continue :3 Thank you again!

Chapter 2- A librarian.

We arrived at my house few moments later. I unlocked the door and invited them in. "Sorry for the mess in my house. I just moved here ." I told him.

"You must be rich ." he commented, looking around.

"What makes you say that ?" I asked.

"You moved here alone with your little sister. Your parents bought you a personal house not an apartment and this house was cleaned before you moved in. And judging by the cleanliness, it's done by professional cleaner ." he answered.

"Oh wow, you seemed to know much about this ..." I said. He didn't answer me. Instead, he turned to Yukina. "Now that you're here, I can go home now ?" he asked.

Yukina bit her lower lip and her eyes filled with tears. She shook her head. The guy shrugged and said; "Guess not."

"What would you guys like to eat ?" I asked.

"TOFU !" Yukina jumped.

The guy turned to her. "I like tofu too ." he smiled. Yukina giggled. I grinned and went inside the kitchen.

"Nee-chan's tofu is the best in the whole world !" I heard Yukina told the guy. That reminds me... I don't even know his name. Anyway, I started to take out the ingredients and cut all the onions and stuffs. He came inside and leaned against the counter.

"I'm sorry I forgot but what's your name ?" I asked and pour the ingredients inside the cooking pot.

"Akashi Seijuurou ." he answered.

Ah! Now I remember! The student council president! The one teacher told me to consult if I have any problems.

"So you're the kaichou despite of your first year ." I commented.

"Thank you for the compliment ." he replied.

"You're welcome ."

Yukina came inside and rubbed her eyes. "Nee-chan... I'm sleepy ." she grumbled.

"No, you have to eat lunch first !" I said strictly.

Akashi looked at her then lifted her up. "I'll take you to sleep ."

"Akashi! Don't baby her! Yukina! Stop asking nii-chan to lift you !" I scold both of them.

"Let's go Yukina ." Akashi ignored me and walked out of the kitchen while Yukina giggled as Akashi whispered something.

"Oi Yukina! Akashi !" I called out and sighed when they didn't come back. After I finished cooking, I went to the living room and saw Akashi with Yukina sitting on the sofa. Yukina was fast asleep on his lap while Akashi was meddling with his phone.

"It's lunchtime ." I spoke. Akashi turned his head to me. I went closer and shook Yukina.

"Yukina, wake up. I'll feed you. Time for lunch ." I said. She opened her eyes but didn't move.

"Wake up, Yukina. I'll feed you instead ." Akashi spoke. At that, she woke up and ran to the dining table. I sighed.

"Akashi! Stop pampering her! She's not a 2-year-old girl !" I said following them to the dining table. They started eating and I just watched them.

"Heh, your sister is jealous ." Akashi told Yukina and she laughed.

"I'm not !" I protested.

"Ah, so it's true ." he spoke after a moment of silence.